Men, do u shave your dicks?

Men, do u shave your dicks?

• Ew no Becky!
  • My weanie is hairless!
  • Just a buzz cut for the little guy!

Most Helpful Guy

• I trim. I'm too terrified to shave my genitals. If I cut myself the pain would be too much. I just trim it very short with scissors. I've also met several girls who don't like guys completely shaven because they say they look prepubescent. So I go with a very short trim where it doesn't bother them during BJ's and it looks aesthetically manly still.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think they have hair on their dicks maybe just public area and balls :P haha

What Guys Said 40

• Yes, it has a neater/cleaner look.

• I shave part of my face. That's enough.

• I shave mine completely... for maximum comfort for me. The comfort for any female company is a bonus. :-D

• 1|0
  • No I just trim it down. I actually have this fear that I will cut myself if I try to go completely hairless.

• yes

,,,,

• Shave? I got an unsteady hand so I can't even cut my head or facial hair without nicking myself, so I just trim it all down

• I don't really have hair on my dick.

If I did, I'd wax it before I'd shave. Sure it probably hurts more but I'd adjust to it after a while. Also it supposedly lasts longer and results in thinner hairs over time.

Another thing is I just wouldn't feel comfortable with a razor blade on my dick 😱

• You would NOT want to wax your dick. Seriously waxing hurts like a mofo and to do that on a very sensitive area isn't going to feel good

• Yep, shaft and balls smooth shaven. The rest close trimmed. So much more comfortable than cock-fro.

• I shave any hair on the shaft.

• I just mean the whole area lol

• No, just trim the rest, to match the length of my body hair. That would look strange otherwise.

• Bless you and your shaft shaving ways! Most guys don't do that! It's gross having the guy's pubes in your mouth after a blowjob 😂

• I have found most women like it just trimmed. I have shaved it bare for a couple women in the past but not anymore.

• I dont like side burns...

• It's no shave November

• 5/8ths of an inch. My hair naturally looks that way... No work on my part..

• I trim, shaving is too much effort. It grows back too quick

• I don't shave, but I do trim. The main reason I don't shave is... well uhm have you seen balls? Those are pretty hard to shave...

• Yes, I am a people pleaser.

• Shave cock and balls, trim the pubic area.

• Yehhh, and balls

• Yes of course every month

• Just my balls and area above dick called pubic..

• gotta keep trim

• Shave the balls
    Shave the cock itself
    And trim the pubic hair around the general area :)

• love a shaved dick going into a shaved beaver.

• I don't shave cuz it feels weird and itchy .. but I trim.. keep it clean n neat ;)

• It's a lot of work just a buzz cut if I make that far a little hair won't make a difference

• If not it would like a chewbacca

• Never heard of an actual hairy penis before lol, unless you mean the hair around it.

• i shave it yes, it seems nice :P
    girls can suck on it lol

• SURE WHEN ITS NEEDED OR EVEY MONTH

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 2

• Ew no Becky!

• If a guy shaved his d*ck he would end up in a hospital -_-

Some trim some shave all their hair off around it and their testicles and some guys just let it grow. But no guy (at least I hope so) shaves his actual penis lol