Do you think God gave women uteruses because otherwise there's no need for them?

A thought.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Does not a artist create a painting on a canvas with a brush, both the canvas and the brush essential to making a masterpiece. In like manner man and women complete each other to create something magical, woman encourage men to be men and men encourage woman to be a woman; uteruses and penises are just a small percent of this equation. At some point in the Bible it does mention that God only saved women from completely being wiped out, because they could bare a children; don't remember the verse.. so I don't know

What Girls Said 16

• By that thinking, men are only useful for their spermatozoa. There's no cosmic reason for anything, love. We're all here in this together. We should probably try to be nice to one another, no?

• Women are only useful for their uterus and men are only useful for sperm

• yeah well either way im glad God gave me a clitoris.

• Do you think god gave men sperm because otherwise there's no need for them?

• Hmm...

I don't plan on ever using mine...

and lots of guys have needed me over the years...

• You arrogant jerks need women so you feel superior. Where do you think you would otherwise come from? Grow out from soil?

Your arrogance misogyny is so fucking ridiculous.

• :o

but... i can gift-wrap only using one piece of tape. CLEARLY THAT MEANS I AM SUPER VALUABLE!

• and what's the need for men then? Just a thought

• I think evolution gave females uteruses, because otherwise it would have to develop another way for mammals to reproduce.

• So by that term, men are only needed for their sperm

• If there is a God I'm glad She didn't give you the uterus.

• Woman are better than men!

• That means he gave men dicks because otherwise there are no need for them. The sole purpose of our life biologically seen is to reproduce and make sure our species survive, so yea that is the only reason we're here.

• Unless you just wanna have a world full of men fucking eachother. ... opposites attract, one balances out the other

• God gave women uteruses and the pain of childbirth because Eve went and ate that stupid fruit. Or that's how the story goes I think.

• Yeah thats a thought alright...

What Guys Said 5

• God gave them to women because I'm not homosexual.

• Haha, man you must have a death wish... may the women of GaG have mercy on your soul! !!

• The prostate is homologous to the uterus. Why the hell do we have a prostate?

• inactive troll

• A woman is nothing more than a sex-object, a baby making machine and a personal maid.

• A personal maid? Interesting.

• 😂😂😂😂

• You had to go anonymous for that. What are you... scared?