Can you figure out how he died?

There is a man lying dead in an empty field. There is an unopened package beside him. There are no footprints or any type of animal or human around. So how did he die? Note that there is no weaponry found anywhere near or around him. It's just the unopened package.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just Santa Claus who fell from his sleigh while delivering gifts. The unopened package is a present. Which is why no one gets gifts from Santa anymore :/

What Guys Said 10

• I know this because I got dangerously close to figuring it out after 10 minutes of a friend telling me. I was on the right track. Then I got away from it, so he finally told me. One of my favorite riddles.

So can I help with small clues if no one's figured it out?

• You could but there are some who've figured it out already and others who added a twist to it

• One of my favorites. Dead skydiver

• Fell from an air balloon. Package is his that he dropped with him.

• The package fell out of a plane and landed on his head!

• He was shot by a bullet made of ice, which later melted.

Either that or the package fell on his head and killed him.

• Because of old age? Because he was famished? Unopened parachute? Are there any wounds on him? is the package distorted?

• He stopped breathing?

• Hypothermia from being out there too long this time of year

• Was deposited via tornado there and died on arrival. The package was his and came with him

• He died because of shock that the package cost him way too much :D

What Girls Said 8