If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would make sure that everything was in order, and then the day that i was going to die i would go around giving everyone notes with explicit instructions to not open them until the next day. the notes would say what i had really thought of them.
    if you wanted detail of the rest of my week, it would involve a lot of anime, gaming, music, saxophones, trumpets, and roller coasters.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would liquidate all of my assets and go back to the place I love, Korea. I spent 4 years of my life there, I have dreamt of going back every day since. I plan on seeing all my friends again, seeing the girl I fell in love with over there again, and riding down that familiar street on the outskirts of Busan that I became so acquainted with to see my old home. I'd eat a ton of Korean food, enjoy the company of my friends and die in peace ready to go to Heaven.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to all my distant friends and family, spend as much time as I can with the ones I love, attempt to at least make it to one of my travel destinations and stay a day (if not the rest of the week), and attempt to live every remaining day to its fullest.

What Guys Said 3

• All sorts of stuff.

• Tell my family and girlfriend I love them, think of three questions I'd really want to ask god other than the usual, what is the meaning of life stuff.
    then, I don't know.

• Raid a Twinkie factory then play Fallout 4