Will I pass a drug test tomorrow?

Ok so iv been doing coke since Friday and I have a pretty employment drug test tomorrow.. is there a chance I'll pass I haven't done any today since like 3am

Most Helpful Girl

• Doubt it. Cocaine usually stays in the body for several days.
    How about you just don't use next time?

• I passed the test guys.. it was just a saliva test :)

• Well that's not gunna happend my friend ,, the cards were del in my favor ;) n if I'm so dumb how come I got the job and didn't get charged XD I'm a stellar ahead of ya pal

• Unfortunately, idiots and shit people get lucky far too often. Usually because they get good at lying their way out of things.
      And somehow, they also never learn basic English skills. You're just all-round cringe-worthy.

What Girls Said 5

• Isn't coke a hard drug to just rinse out of your body? I fear that some traces will still be found in your system if the drug test is really sensitive which I'm guessing it is

• I wouldn't count on passing honestly.

• Coke can stay in your system from 12 hours to up to 3 days. So you're not gonna pass, sorry :/

• no chance in hell!

• You may be screwed. In any case you should probably stop using.

• I don't USE.. it was just there

• Your question said you were doing it. That is not just being there. You are toast.

• Best to quit that habit so in the future you won't have to worry about failing drug tests.

What Guys Said 12

• unlikely. cocaine is usually detectable for up to 1-4 days through urine tests. slightly longer for blood tests. and longer for hair follicle tests... especially if you've been doing a good amount of cocaine or use it frequently it can take longer to leave your system

but in general it really depends most greatly on your metabolism.

cocaine leaves the system faster than say marijuana but with the short window of time before your test i have a feeling you are not looking to good to pass the test

• It depends on you BMI. It clings to body fat

• I'm pretty sure *nothing* passes out of your system *that* quickly... Even meth takes a couple of days, and being water soluble, it just passes with your urine, so if you drink more water and thusly peer more, then it'll pass quicker (as opposed to pot, which is fat soluble, and thusly tends to get trapped in your fat cells, to be re-released into your systems for months afterward, and thusly being detectable for months afterward), so yaaaaa...

Oh, and stop doing coke

• Oh dude, depends on what sort of test it is...
    Benzoylecgonine does not stay that long in your body but like i said it depends...
    If its a blood test it usually stays for 1-2 days
    If its a piss test its more like 3-5 days
    And i doubt that they will test your hair, but if they do... you are screwed it stays there for months.

• drink lots of water. not solution to pollution like dilution.

• lmao

-------------

• I think that stays in you for a while.

• Nope, wouldn't bet on it. .

• Maybe you shouldn't be doing that when you know you have a drug test coming up. I hope you fail.

• And I passed by the way

• Asker, please, please, for the good of the gene pool, never reproduce. And for the good of society, isolate yourself from others. You're a walking disaster.

• You are aware that not everyone is an American, right? You do have enough of a glimmer of intelligent thought to realise that there is a world outside your idiocy?
      I dont think I'm better than you, or anyone. I am however, not a moron, and I do have you beat there. I sincerely hope you OD and end up more of a drooling, incoherent mess than you already are.

• Nope, you are fucked. Dude thats what you get for doing coke

• You done fucked up A ARON

• The reg cheap test employers do only shows certain drugs. Depending on the methoud used you should pass because they need to send out to get testing done and that's very expencive. Takes weeks.
    A piss test would only show if you smoked a fatty on xour way to the test for the most part.