Shoot me your best insults (insult war)?

Most Helpful Girl

• "You yeast infected cum bubbly mother fucking, cock sucking, pee pee wanking, butt licking, poo poo head."

PLEASE DON'T REMOVE MY OPINION I'M JUST DOING WHAT THE ASKER TOLD ME TO DO.

• "You deaf cunt , face sitting, piss drinking, shit licking, penis face."

• "You like to french kiss your grandma after she blows her poodles twinkie"

• "You blow your own poodles twinkie, you like to get that shit straight from the source"

Most Helpful Guy

• If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ. I never knew of a dick-wad that could remain anonymous and not be called a pussy.

• Your vagina hangs like sleeve of wizard.

• Haha yes!

• And here sir is your trophy *hands picture*
      cdn.ebaumsworld.com/.../LhgYATB.jpg

What Girls Said 13

• You momma so fat she tried to make a snow angle and ended up making a kettle lake... Get it... get it
    media.giphy.com/media/fG6XsBjxqbB8k/giphy.gif

• Your mommas so fat when she bends over her back hits the ceiling fan

• Your monmas so ugly danny devito wouldn't date her

• Yo mamas soso stupid she put two quarters in her ear and thought she was listening to 50cent

• Your existence is about as significant to me as dog shit would be to a man sifting for gold in the Guelph of Mexico.

• Where's the Guelph of Mexico? Is it near the Barbados Triangle?

• Fuck yes.

• mmm... u suck...

• I love you!
    Today is Opposite Day.

• Everyone loves your profile picture

• Roses are red, violets are blue. I got five fingers and third one is not for you.

• Hold up three fingers (pointy middle ring ) dont read between the lines, i never sent that message to you

• @Anonymous
    You're idiots

• You take this site way to seriously, miss Pippi on little dicks

• whatever that means

• "You never make me scream" 😔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ewszd9n1CU
    "You're really mean"...

• I hate you!😡

• tu eres muy guapo.
    or is it estas.
    fudge.

• You all suck! 😈

• You you gumby head!

I'm not good at this. 😕

• Quasimodo called... he wants his face back
    *ba dum tiss*

• You're the reason your parents hate each other :|

• Your adopted.

• Your jewish

• Your a gay guy in a wheelchair

• Lmao... your Caitlin Jenner

What Guys Said 16

• Excellent! You're a predator and these ants are your prey. Speaking of which, I was researching sharks for an upcoming test. Do you know who else murders people who are only trying to help them? Did you guess 'sharks'? Because that's wrong. The correct answer is 'nobody.' Nobody but you is that pointlessly cruel.

Good news! I figured out what to do with all the money I save recycling your one roomful of skin cells. When you die, I'm going to laminate your skeleton and pose you in the lobby. That way future generations can learn from you how not to have your unfortunate bone structure.

I feel awful about that previous insult. Tell you what, let's give your parents a call right now.
    *dials number*
    Voice on phone: The birth parents you are trying to reach do not love you. Please hang up!
    *hangs up*
    Oh, that's sad. But impressive. Maybe they worked at the phone company. As per our last conversation, you're also ugly. I'm looking at your biography right now, and it mentions that more than once.

Well done! Here come the test results: You are a horrible person. I'm serious, that's what it says: A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that. Don't let that discourage you. It's just a data point. If it makes you feel any better, science has now validated your birth mother's decision to abandon you on a doorstep.

Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you. And I'm sorry. You didn't react at the time, so I was worried it sailed right over your head. Which would have made this apology seem insane. That's why I had to call you garbage a second time just now.

• Insults? Why?

• Your parents hate each other but only begrudgingly stayed together because of you.

You ruined their lives...

• The insult to win all wars

https://instagram.com/p/0EoBfqD6Rx/

• Said the coolest guy ever

• How about I shoot you some postage stamps so you can mail yourself a job application and get off this site with these stupid ass questions instead.

Not even participating; This isn't Yo Mama! there, Wilmer Valderrama.

• "Injurious, tedious,
    You butcher's apprentice,
    Remorseless, treacherous,
    Lecherous stock fish,
    Thou one trunk,
    Inheriting slave,
    You're not worth another word,
    Or else I'd call you-
    I'd call you a knave!"

I would never call anyone that, as it would fly over most people's heads, but it's pretty great.

• Fuck off...

• Bwahahahahha... I don't know if u could handle it... Do u have a degredation fetish?

• You couldnt do it if you tried you dick head

• What was that last sentence? I couldnt if it was a typo or you really spell shit that way

• Lol... srry... Alchohol doesn't help... U should have seen my parents go at it.. They would move to a black neighborhood and shout n dick at the top of there lungs at least 10 times every night

• why the hell would I amuse a worthless space and a sorry excuse of human potential such as you, I mean jeez your taking up the valuble oxygen upon this planet just breathing i mean geez !

not sure if that did it for ya : ) ?

• The most space you take up is in your moms bathroom, otherwise known as your room

• well @Asker what can I say still get a roof over my head and direct control over the shower and bath room supplies I can't complain :D

• Hmmm... poop. That is all.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhoDD6L7A6k

where did you get those clothes.. the toilet store

• Dude trust me I am not gonna insult you...

• You must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen.

• Your place of birth was at the abortion clinic, on the operating table

• Id say how many years it would take you to get laid but nobody has the time to count that high

• Ok I'm all out. I might have to steal some of yours lol, good fight.

• "You have no boobs!"
    "You have no dick!"

• I dont have a dick? Then what i fuck your girlfriend with?

• You did not see the parenthesis?

• You dont have a face.

• ''Your mother has a crush on me''

• Its "your" mother, my mom has class

• Fuck you asshole, motherbastard you!!

• I had sex with your mom last night you fucked faced bastard

• I don't even have a sister lol

• Then your mom did it