Here are a few pics of the breads
white german shepherd
Newfoundland dog (they look like bears!)
( they look like wolfs)
- white german shepherd22% (7)29% (4)24% (11)Vote
- Austrailian shepard38% (12)0% (0)26% (12)Vote
- Newfoundland dog16% (5)36% (5)22% (10)Vote
- czechoslovakian vlcak16% (5)14% (2)15% (7)Vote
- Other8% (3)21% (3)13% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Don't get it based on looks, get one based on your lifestyle and situation.
If you live in a small space without easy access to the outdoors don't get a big dog.
If you or someone else can't be with it 24/7 don't get a dog that needs company all the time.
If you aren't active don't get a dog that needs lots of exercise.
If you aren't going to be interacting with your dog to teach it things don't get a dog that needs mental stimulation.
Get a dog that fits you and your lifestyle, dogs are not a toy or an accessory, they are a companion.2
- Show AllShow Less