Have you ever drove drunk?

How much did you have to drink? Feel free to be anonymous but please be honest I'm conducting data.

• yes I have
  • no I haven't

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have. Even a few beers is considered drunk. Granted, I don't drink as much as some people do. But drinking is drinking. I certainly don't recommend it, especially if you plan to be irresponsible (drink too much).

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I've never done that and I don't plan to! I've been hit by a drunk driver though and she was apparently over 3 times the legal limit.

What Guys Said 18

• Yes I have in my yesteryears :) I've done it alright but have been pretty slow with speeds and luckily never crashed into anything or anyone ever :)

• I drank a lot once at this party, but I knew I still had to drive so during the next few hours I just started drinking one water bottle after another
    After 4 bottles I could pretty much move normally again, like I was sober and that's when I drove home

• One time when leaving a Christmas party I was borderline, I only drove 6 blocks, and I was making sure not to drive too fast. :-P

• I never drink alcohol because I don't like it. So, I never drove drunk.

• No, I haven't.

• Once. Never gonna do it again. Was massively focused to the point it was incredibly straining.

• Of course not.
    That would be illegal 0_0!

• I only answer with my lawyer present!

• seen the answers so far,

here's what you are looking for, yes, many times, with half a litre plus

• Being drunk is subjective

Tipsy, YES... multiple times

• define "drunk"... if its just with a buzz... then "if i had a nickel..."
    but black out drunk... twice maybe... and it scared me into not driving for quite a bit. before the next buzz

• even if your buzzed it's defined as still drunk driving, do you still drive

• been ok and back.

• I hope that's good?

• Watch out. She is a police.

• Yes I have way too many times. I'm lucky nothing has happened and will not do it again

• Sadly yes. I can't even count the number of times. From slightly buzzed to well over the limit. I had a drinking problem in my youth.

• Have I never sucked both of my own balls at once? I was born in 1970 and grew up in the country with two alcoholic parents. What do you think my dear?

• is that a yes

• I think you're right M

• haha true story

• Nope, I don't drive, and I never drink alcohol.

• I was drunk enough to think it was a good idea I'd probably had 10 drinks

• what did you drink, have you done it since

• I pretty much only drink a couple of beers with a barbecue and that's about it now

• mmm bbq sounds good

• No! I don't wanna be selfish or responsible for killing other people

What Girls Said 14

• Never! I value other people's lives too much... and my own. My conscience would never allow me to put anyone's life at risk. 😊

• Once, and I even got pulled over! Not sure how the officer didn't know I was drunk, but I was bawling because I had just broken up with my boyfriend at the time. Went home, crawl into my mom's bed and cried like a baby because I felt so bad! By the grace of a miracle nobody got hurt!

I've never done it again.

• Forgot to answer your second question. I think I had 3-4 cocktails. I was not a big drinker so those did me in. I got pulled over for speeding. I don't drink by choice now because I really don't like the taste of any alcohol.

• No need to be anonymous. It was a bad decision and one I've never repeated. I just got lucky that it wasn't a hard lesson in life. Everyone screws up at something...

I think more people have done it than they care to admit.

I was very drunk, and very upset, so yes that definitely played a part.

Ironically I don't drink. I have been drunk twice in my life and that happened to be one of those times.

Your question made me wonder how many text and drive. Could be a good question to follow up with for your data collecting.

• honestly I was thinking the same thing on following up , I appeciate your honesty

• No I have not!

• Yes, I have. I don't remember how much I drank. Enough to make me sleep walk and still be drunk when I went to work the next afternoon. It was cheap stuff, too.

• Unfortunately yes I have. Many many many times. I was a reckless young drinker and would always get behind the wheel after a night of hard drinking at the bar. I'm actually quite surprised I never hit anyone or killed myself. Anyways, I haven't done it since I was about 22 now and Don't ever plan to again. As for how much did I have to drink? A lot.

• Nope because it's stupid and I don't have a license.

• No, I haven't drove drunk, and I never will.

• No way, never.

• i chose no because I'm not old enough to drive😂 and im not old enough to drink😅

• I have not and I never will, neither will I ever get in the car with someone who is drunk.

• I'm not a total idiot. Of course not.

• I just did that yesterday

• how much did did you drink?

• Not that much. I was only a little bit drunk.

Tho last month i went out with my good friend had 1/2 bottle of wine, then we went to the bar and i got few shots and several bottles of beer. And yea i had to drive home, not just that i have to drive my friend home first before going home.

• I`d like to drink tequila

• I drove drunk once and I'd never do it again. I was with some friends at a party about 20 minutes out of the town we lived in and one of them started having a panic attack. I don't think he knew what it was, but since I've had experience with them, I was helping him out with his breathing and trying to sober him up. Nothing was taking it away though and he just kept saying he needed to get out of there, and I felt for him, so I decided to drive. I was the least drunk of us all, but I was still drunk and I drove us all home. It turned out fine and my driving was completely normal. I don't think I said a single word that whole drive home because I was so focused on the road and making sure I drove perfectly.

• what caused the attack

• I'm not sure exactly, and it was his first time really dealing with anxiety like that, so I doubt he even knew.

• yikes scary