Girls with Big Boobs. Do you Lack Sexual Pleasure from them being Played with?

I've heard from a number of girls with big boobs that they get zero enjoyment from them being played with. they don't generate any feeling of pleasure.

Do you? what is your boob size. post picture of an example size

Say you're height too!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a D cup, and I still enjoy them being played with. I still get pleasure from it.

Most Helpful Guy

• First girlfriend I had with big boobs said they did nothing for her and liked the fact that i didn't seem overly interested in them as her previous boyfriends had. In the course of our relationship though she revised her opinion. Turned out she just needed the right kind of stimulation.

• What'd you do to stimulate them

• I think it was a combination of being gentle and persistent and doing other things at the same time so a sort of association of pleasure was formed. That and not obviously focusing on them too much, she was kind of self conscious about how big they were.

What Girls Said 1

• My boobs are a D cup and I get tremendous amounts of pleasure from them being played with. They are very sensitive, but even with that I like them played with rough. And I'm one of those ladies that with the right play can orgasm just from that.

What Guys Said 0