Gagers, how would you describe yourself 😱❤?

0|0
16|21

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am always hungry, anime lover, hopless romantic... and i am hungry... lol!! Also... looking for fashionable designer clothing that i can't afford... so broke ): lol... I am like ex runner and Queen of Gag!! lol

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 15

• hmmmm let me see 😌 well, I'm kind to literally everyone ( I'm not showing off, its just the truth 😆 ) that's why I can be taken advantage of 😐😔 , i don't like to hurt anyone, i treat people who i can't stand in a good way , i smile a lot ( and laugh 😄😅 ) , i love hearing jokes, hmmm, i LOVE helping others and giving advices ( which is the reason i still didn't deactivate my account here yet ) I'm a trustworthy and i caring person, i can be smart at times and dumb at other times😁😅 I'm shy , if i determine on doing something i will do it 🙈 now the bad side 😈😆 even if I'm a kind person, if someone really insults my family, friends, or me , i will really get mad... I SOMETIMES can get angry pretty fast 😅 but that when someone annoys me ON PURPOSE, like my brother and sis lol.. Hmmm, when i keep leaving things for the last moment 😓
    i think that's good enough to write 😆 sorry for writing lots of things 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Always laughing.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm so cool ice cubes are jealous 😎

1|0
    1|0
  • If we're being truthful, I have really bad resting bitch face that fit my bitchy personality to a t.
    😍

1|0
    0|0
  • i describe myself as... complex

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinda confusing and boring. I'm carin and nice and funny and intelligent but also mean, bitchy, free spirited, restless. I'm unusual but unique.

1|0
    0|0
  • In person? Shy and awkward with no friends whatsoever. 😝
    Online I am a bit more talkative. I like to think I can be funny. :D

2|0
    0|0
  • Snarky 'n' sleepy

1|0
    0|0
  • Observant

😎

1|1