You are walking home in the dark and you see something move. What/who is it? (guess). And what do you do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I'm a little bit paranoid about these things... if the things was behind me I'd walk faster, I can walk really fast, but I wouldn't like to seem desperate. If it was in front of me I'd walk slower and try to discretely see what it is. One thing is certain, adrenaline would take care of my body and I'd prepare for the worst.

• From the dark appears "AnOrdinaryGirl45!"

I promptly introduce myself blushing in the process.
    Holding her to such high regard I insist on taking a selfie with her.
    We take a picture, it comes out beautifully.
    After thanking her we part ways.

*Uploads New Facebook Profile Picture*

• I hope that it is a really hot chick and she wants to rape me hahahaha

JK. It is likely a friend trying to scare the crap out of me, and I play all frightened and scream like a little girl lol

• Actual Cannibal Shia Labeouf
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

• I keep on walking, quicker

• It's the most beautiful ginger cat I've ever seen. Look at those eyes. I'm going to casually lay down and play with her - don't mind me. ;)

• Just another bobcat. Nothing to worry about 😂

• It's the beast of bodmin moor come to eat the local live stock

• it could be #AnOrdinaryGirl45 ... well i'll talk to her... what are you doing here

• I try and stay calm always

What Girls Said 4

• I would get my phone and hold onto it for dear life... and if it was a crazy man run for my life... call my dad!

• I get into my Ninjitsu stance like a fucking Ninja Turtle, then I realize that it was actually a squirrel and then I coo over how cute it is.

• If I see something move in the dark I normally scan the whole area and listen for certain sounds. You can tell if it's a person moving or something else. Thanks to my adhd that kind of thing fully wakes my brain up. So in situations like that I'm really good in them.

• I would walk backwards until I actually see something. I see a guy walk outta the dark, then I start bookin' it:)