Thanksgiving is this week, what are you thankful for?

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, probably because of how much I love food. Lol People often think about the negative aspects of their lives, it's very easy to forget what we have to be thankful for. I have many blessings in my life, I am grateful for my family, close friends, and the many opportunities I've had for success and being able to further my education.

What are you thankful for? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Thankful because God is always besides me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm thankful for my sister and the relationship I have with her now. Our parents are getting a divorce and our half brother and his wife are both huge jerk offs. We pretty much have no other family and we're each other's support systems these days. She's become my best friend. I also worked on a group project recently and one of the girls in my group has a sister who has brain cancer and she went home for the weekend to take care of her sister post chemo treatment and was up for like 48 hours caring for her sister. So that put things in a lot of perspective for me too. Sorry mine's kinda dark =\

What Guys Said 4

• Kittens!!! ^-.-^

• That I'm not dead yet. Didn't think I'd make it this far...

• Thankful that I don't live in the US
    ^_^

• I am thankful that I am not immortal.

What Girls Said 2

• I am thankful for GAG!

• I feel thankful everyday😎😎

Lool, for silly things like my health, if the train arrives on time , eyc