Do you text while taking a POOP?

Do you ever take your phone in with you and text while you do your business?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, some of my most successful relations were started on the toilet, especially via Tinder. Swipe and wipe

What Girls Said 11

• I play on my ipad, read, send toilet snapchats to my boyfriend and simply put the poop emoji haha. I do a lot. Often, I'll brush my teeth while peeing in the morning. Multi-tasking :)

• yes always tbh and today i took it to the next level, i brought my laptop with me while doing my buisness ahahahaha

• Hahahahahaha lmao this cracked me up! Just the way you said it "and today I took it to the next level".

• no i do not!

• Sometimes friends and I take selfies of ourselves sitting on the toilet to send to each other to joke around. One of my friends did that the other night. She meant to send it to me and sent it to her niece instead LOL. Otherwise this is a very fun game
    Uncle John's Bathroom Reader is a good book for the restroom. You can go in there and solve the world's problems if you apply yourself and of course I text my friends.

• nope never did this

• Absolutely lol. It's either my phone or the latest book I'm reading.

• My phone usually never goes in the bathroom so nope.

• Omg reading the question then looking at your profile picture. 😂😂😂

• yes... is either my phone or my ereader... or a book...
    But mostly my phone or my ereader :)
    Also: sometimes I'm really busy and the only free time when I can answer to texts is when I go to bathroom.

• Haha nope, when I'm peeing sometimes though

• All the time... I once even renewed m cellphone contract while pooping...

What Guys Said 13

• I GAG while pooping. I am typing this on my iPhone while pooping right now! 💩💩😂😂

• yep i do text and poo.

• I was literally doing that 5 mins ago. 😂

• Yes.
    I do not talk on the phone though because it's awkward when they ask what that *ploop, splash* sound was.

• If I need to sure.

• No I dictate my texts to my assistant who sends them. Mainly for fear of dropping my phone in the bowl.

• Yes all the time lol.

• I'm only in there for like 3 seconds, I don't bother.

• Do you ever wash your phone or just let others use it fecal infected?

• If you put your phone down, wipe, wash your hands and then come back to get your phone it does not get fecal infected.

• Most people do. If we'd all recognize this, phones wouldn't need password locks.

• not texting just GAGing

• Usually no, but eh I would. It's not that big of a deal.

• Yes... makes the time pass by quickly.