Are you predictable when it comes to your choice of food?

This is in reference to when you're eating out at restaurants.

• I'm predictable. I usually order the same thing (no matter what restaurant I go to).
  • I'm in between. Some days I order my "usual" , other days I try something new.
  • I'm unpredictable. I always order something different.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I'm extremely predictable. I don't like ordering new things at restaurants because I'm afraid I won't like it and I'll get disappointed.
    My usuals are:
    Burger, garden or ceasar salad, grilled shrimp, or pasta. 80% of the time I order one of these.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very predictable. So predictable, in fact, that I don't even need to be at the restaurant for people to order for me.

When my boyfriend and I meet his parents for dinner they always end up getting there first and when we walk in they're like, "We ordered for you." And it's always exactly what I'd order.

If pulled pork is on the menu I will always get pulled pork. If a fruit salad is on the menu I will always get the fruit salad. If both are on menu, pork trumps the salad.

Since nearly everywhere has one of the two... it's a safe bet on ordering for me lol

What Guys Said 13

• Haha I'm predictable I guess! But I'm very open. And my fiends, usually make me order random so I almost always wind up trying something new. To stop the 5min convo of me being the topic on my predictability lol.

• I'm absolutely unpredictable. I don't have a "usual" at most places!

The two things that I do tend to do, is:

1) order water as my drink, unless I order alcohol
    2) choose beef or pork, over chicken

• I like everything. Pho is overrated tho, in paces I've lived.

• I'm extremely predictable. I rarely go to restaurants, but I get lunch at a sandwich shop every weekday where I always choose between like three sandwiches that are always the exact same, except for on Wednesdays when I always get the exact same takeaway pasta.

• Fries + Lemonade every time.
    People never fuck that up.

• I am, I usually take something pasta themed

• I always order a steak, but then again I don't go to restaurants that often so it's not like I would get bored to eat those.

• Sometimes Ill tell the waiter or waitress to just give me whatever they recommend, sometimes I dont.

• I like to try new things.

• Yeah lol i will eat anything that has cheese in it :D

• i only eat burgers usually, i LOVE triple o's

www.eatwithjess.com/.../...622089_1798294178_o.jpg

• Somewhat, yes. Lately, I've been somewhat unpredictable.

• No not at all... pass the egg rolls

What Girls Said 14

• yes, big time. It's kind of an issue... I go through phases of ordering the exact same thing at restaurants, namely my favourite sushi joint. Down to the same roll, same appie to split with whoever I'm there with.
    To the point that the staff gets surprised when I order something different. :P

• If it's a new restaurant or one I don't go to often I'll pick something new, but if it's a place I go to quite often I'll usually have a regular food I get.

• C - it's because I always like to try something different. =)

• In between I think. I'm a very picky eater so my options of what to eat are limited. Mostly depends on my mood though because I may be willing to try something new.

• Very predictable since I'm pretty picky with my food, I tend to stick to certain stuff and rarely try something new.

• I'm predictable when it comes to my orders, for sure! It's very rare that I'll order something else. That's not to say I don't like multiple things. It's just quick and easy to me, especially since I know what I'll like at a place I don't go to often (don't go to restaurants all the time).

• I have a few favorite restaurants where I almost always get the same couple of things, but at places I do not frequent as much I am very unpredictable. My sister, on the other hand, picks the same types of dishes wherever we go. I am quite adventurous and she is very picky.

• No, I order whatever I find interesting on the menu (with a reasonable price of course).

• I love to try new things!

• Yup. I usually order the same thing.

• Really predictable. I order what I know. Im not out to try new food if Im hungry.

• I'm predictable. One local shop just puts my order in when I stop by.

• I'm fairly picky so most restaurants only have one or two things on the menu I'm willing to eat anyways (which is good because I'm horribly indecisive). My boyfriend always scoffs at me, but then he turns around and orders the same thing almost every time as well.