Any good quick food recipes?

The question pretty much sums up everything soo anyones suggestion is greatly appreicated :)

Updates:
I dont even know why i put quick soooo i dont mind how long it takes... obviously nothing stupidly long.

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If u got bananas, make a banana dessert:
    Sour cream
    Sugar
    Bananas
    Mix with fork well (squish bananas with fork into the sour cream and sugar)

If u have plain cookie buscuits, lay em down into a pan flat, then put the banana mix all over the top, then the cookies again flat, then banana mix... so it will be layered...4 layers is good. Then put in refrigerator for 2 hours or more make sure the banana mix soaks into the cookies:)

It's bomb! :)

0|1
    0|0
    • wait wait when you say sour cream do you mean like the dips you get for doritos orr? im probably wrong so dont laugh at me lol

• Show All
    • Yeah i will make it on the weekend and let you know how it goes :D if its amazing like you say then maybe just maybe i will give you the MHO

• Haha okay:) goodluck with it:)

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you talking quick like cook time, or quick like prep time. Slow cooker is perfect for colder weather and prep is usually quick, but it takes a long time to finish

0|1
    0|0
    • well i meant quick cook time but it doesn't matter, i dont mind how long.

• Quick food here. Get a 1 -2pound pork shoulder. Put it in the crockpot with a medium sized yellow onion chopped up in large chunks. Poor in two bottles of root beer cover it and cook it in the slow cooker for 6 1/2 hours. Drain the root beer and add a bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce put it back in the slow cooker and let it go for another hour. At that point the pork should pull apart with forks and you'll have A really good pulled pork

• Thanks for the suggestion :D i will try to make this one day.

What Girls Said 4

• hmm... not sure maybe mac and cheese but nothing easy is good!

0|1
    0|0
  • Any food preferences? Like pasta or chicken?

0|1
    0|0
    • Both are nicee but chicken is just amazing.

• Show All
    • Haha no problem! I hope you enjoy them! :)

• So do i :D

• Pancakes! lol 😂 wanted to answer all your questions but you only have one! well that was done fast lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • How quick?

0|1
    0|0
    • To be honest i dont really mind lol i dont even know why i put quick buttttt yeah.

• Show All
    • Great! I will try it too… :-) If your have any crazy cravings, let me know :-D

• :D will do, i usually have some weird combinations anyway

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!