Are you with or against peeing in the shower?

After watching this vid, I dunno what to say anymore..

I think that there's no problem in peeing while you're taking a shower, but peeing while taking a bath.. nah.

So, are you pro-pee or anti-pee?

(Ignore the fact that this is a buzzfeed video cause I know most of you guys don't take them seriously.)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't watch the video. I do it, and I won't stop.

I get pleasure from holding the pee and if I pee in the shower, there is no problem, I'm naked anyway.

What Guys Said 29

• No peeing in the shower is gross. And those idiots who say there's only two types of people in the world those that do it and those that lie are just bigots that can't comprehend that there are humans less vulgar and disgusting than them because they're self absorbed.

It really is gross.

• I pee in the shower with every shower I have. Pee is not that dirty. Pee is sterile. I would not pee in a bath and I sure would not poo in the shower but pee is fine.

• if I feel like I have to pee before going to the shower then I'll go to the toilet. If not, then I also don't need to pee in the shower, or can at least wait until I'm out again.
    But I would lie if I'd say I wouldn't have done it before... but I can count those times on one hand

• Use the toilet for that. I would break up over this.

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau to be honest, I wouldn't pee in that either, hah.

• i hope not, the point being that it's less healthy to use your sink to clean food than pee in the shower. but people do it.

• OH GOD AM I AGAINST PEEING IN THE SHOWER!!!

I wrote a question about peeing in the shower. I was shocked to find well over half of the people who answered did it occasionally or regularly. It shook my faith in humanity!

• Hahahaha! WTF? I didn't realize that this was even an argument much less that there were sides to be taken! Haha! This is funny.

• Sometimes it just happens haneen

• I'm pro-pee. There's nothing wrong with it. Its sterile and is gone in a few seconds.

• i am for it, it all goes down the drain, it and it saves some water and i am not hopping out of the shower to just go take a piss when it is so much easier to do it there

• Peeing in the shower can help cure itchy feet and athletes foot. That being said i always get a strong urge to go when I take hot showers on cold days.

Why stop at peeing, take a crap in there and report back the results. We'll be waiting.

• If you grossed out never go to a crowded pool

• Depending upon who I'm with in the shower

• Call me crazy but I refuse to believe there isn't a man alive that doesn't at least occasionally pee in the shower whether he admits it or not.

• I'm for it, especially when I'm showering with a woman and I pee on her leg and see how long it takes for her to know I'm peeing on her.

• With! But aim for the drain damn it lol

• I pee in the shower, i see nothing wrong with it lol

• I don't give a fuck. Just don't do it in my bathroom.

• i always pee in the shower.. nothing wrong with that

• well u gave a penis so i can aim right into the drain, so i do.

• Do girls pee standing up?

• its not the right time or a place to pee.
    there is a toilet for that :p

• Against

Against against against all the way

• Agaist, don't piss in my shower!

• I'm strictly anti shower-peeing.

• Ma body is always rdy in the shower 👙

• No peeing in the shower. But I'm all for cumming in there.

• How about peeing on your SO in the shower?

• I do it straight down the plughole.

What Girls Said 15

• lmfao @ he'll pee in the pool but not in the shower. It's in a shower. It gets rinsed down the drain and if you pee in the shower, where there is soap and shampoo, but you still come out covered in residual pee or something then I'm sorry - you're doing it wrong. Plus I clean my bathroom every other week or so, at the same time that I clean my toilet. So. :|

• I'm anti-pee. I think peeing in the shower is disgusting, especially if there's other people who use the the same bath.

• I have 5 other people in the house, including one pregnant woman, and only one good bathroom, so we get minimal bathroom time. My shower routine involves peeing, washing very thoroughly (especially important in this case, especially if you're female), washing hair, brushing teeth, washing body again quickly, and getting out. As long as you make sure to scrub yourself down completely with soap if you get any on yourself, and you're sure that the tub has been cleaned out, then it should be totally fine. (Definitely do NOT pee in the bath. In a shower you get it done with and gone, in a tub you soak in it.)

• Pro-pee, and I happen to love buzzfeed videos haha, it's just there click-bait articles I can't stand

• Yea.. I pee while I shower.
    You clean yourself better afterwards anw^^

• Indifferent about it

• Pro peeing it saves water

• I pee in the shower twice a day...
    I won't pee in the bath...

• Yes everyone is not blind!

• Er no. There's toilets for a reason. I think its disgusting to pee in a shower

• That's disgusting?

• I didn't know there was a pro/anti thing.

• I'm all for peeing in the shower. It's all going down the drain. But like you said, peeing in the bath is ew.

• Whats the big deal? I stand right over the drain and I clean my shower regularly.

• I didn't watch the video, but I do it occasionally when I just can't hold it or something and don't want to soak the bathroom floor or slide off the toilet. I don't think it's a big deal at all, it's sterile and gone in seconds washed out by hot water and soap. I wouldn't like it if a guy did it A LOT and like the shower smelled like piss or something and I wouldn't want to see it and I wouldn't do it around a guy I'm seeing. I don't think it's a big deal at all though.