What would have you said? Would you of said anything differently?

Or what would you of done in this situation?

Fyi the white messages would of been the person you're talking too! Ur bf\gf

Most Helpful Guy

• On the one hand the blue one (I'm assuming it's an she) is basically giving her boyfriend freedom and insists on not controlling his life which is pretty admirable and selfless.
    But on the other hand that just shows that she's not willing to be slightly territorial about her partner. People may deny that they wouldn't want that but deep down everyone wants their partner to be that way just for it to be obvious that they're really into you and wouldn't let you be with anyone else.

• Okay I am the blue, this was my conversation with my boyfriend.. And I'm not lying to him, I can't control him and he can't control me, yes I would get jelouse but it's not my desition to make for him, and sooo.. You think I should be more of a jelouse gf? And be more controlling? Or what should I do? Just leave it like this?

• Right haha! Thanks
      I'm usually pretty good at getting those right ☺

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0