If Ben Carson wrote a book about the constitution why does he not know who wrote it?

Did Carson actually write this book if he does not recall who wrote the constitution?

• He has early onset of Alzheimer's
    14% (1)50% (2)27% (3)Vote
  • He lies and obviously did not write the book
    29% (2)25% (1)27% (3)Vote
  • Thomas Jefferson secretly was involved in writing the constitution and not the declaration of independence
    57% (4)25% (1)46% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a fucking idiot and hypocrite! Welcome to the new, improved GOP... full of fresh garden variety hate, blatant misogyny, homophobia, racism, bigotry, fear mongering and anti-science...

1|1
    0|0
    • I wish we were friends on here. I always agree with you and you have answered a dozen of my questions at least.

• Show All
    • Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• if he wrote a book about it how the hell doesn't he know who wrote the constitution?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• constitution.laws.com/who-wrote-the-constitution

People make mistakes, but yeah Thomas Jefferson wasn't around for the final version of the Constitution. He is however, an individual who was highly influential in it's creation.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yet Carson remains stupid.

• Show All
    • @asker No one is perfect, truth is there is a lot of dirt that goes down under any presidency. I don't care if you look at Obama, Clinton, Reagan, or Roosevelt. Some declassified government documents really make you wonder what's truly going on behind the scenes today.

• I was an FDR fan when I was little then found out he was responsible for the internment camps. I believe it was Eisenhower that started "operation wetback". It was a program to push undocumented immigrants across the border. The number ranges from 250k to one million. Who knows I guess.