Who here has or would try LSD?

I've always wanted to try acid. Anyone else?

• Have tried, would try again
    0% (0)13% (4)8% (4)Vote
  • Have tried, wouldn't try again
    13% (3)3% (1)8% (4)Vote
  • Want to try at least once
    26% (6)23% (7)25% (13)Vote
  • Never want to try
    61% (14)61% (18)59% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have, it's probably the best drug to try. As long as you know what you're doing.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Haven't and have no interest in trying either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have tried, and no more.

It's not my thing.

I've had my share of hallucinogens.. And ehh. It's nice to feel grounded.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont do it

0|0
    0|1
  • one of my friends tried an analog of LSD. his description of what happened while on the analog was so frightening... i would not want to do that. not unless i could control the effects to only last 5 minutes max.

0|0
    0|0
  • man dont do it it will fuck you up

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I don't want to, I've tried crystal did it every weekend for 2 months straight, never again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tried it once, not interested in trying it again...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• You're better off on bluelight or erowid for drug discussion, gaggers won't have fucked with stuff like that, if any claim to have done a bit of the old lysergic...

www.reactiongifs.us/.../bullshit.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • Not my thang

0|0
    0|0
  • I've taken LSD about 40 times. I think I would only do it again if someone wanted to try it for the first time and I could be their guide.

2|1
    0|0
    • Got any advice?

• @imnotcrearive The main concern I have is that I don't think today's acid is anywhere near as pure as it was back in the day, especially since the big bust in 2000. I don't think you should ever take anything if you don't know what it really is. The trip from magic mushrooms is very similar, spiritually speaking, and with mushrooms there is a higher chance of purity.

Advice: the best reason to trip is to have a spiritual experience. It is critical that you be in a safe space (not a concert), have no responsibilities for 12 hours, and be with someone you really trust to take care of you.

• Thanks, I'll just pm you :p.

• Don't do it

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't try acid if i were you, its an extremely powerful synthetic drug...
    But if you do decide to try it i would recommend to be in a safe zone with a person you trust and having some sleeping pills is also a good idea because, while a good trip can be something unforgettable a bad trip will really fuck you up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to try.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definetly want to try at least once. It's just really hard getting some pure lsd from someone you know... At least where I live.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I tried it on one occasion, real trip yea.
    If I had any advice I would say to do it with friends/people you can trust.
    I know of some people who have had really bad reactions to it.

I wouldn't try it again I experienced it once I'm done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless I make it myself...

0|1
    0|0
  • i would try it, i get anxious off of weed and believe LSD might be a better choice for me (because of eric andre)

0|0
    0|0
  • Never got a chance to try LSD, honestly it plus meth and crack are the drugs that scare the hell outta me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • not interested in trying any drugs like that!

0|0
    0|0