What is the moment when you felt like an adult (18 and up) for the very first time?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I had to start making my own doctor appointments

Most Helpful Girl

• 13, having to pretty much take care of/raise my younger brother. It was one of the first times i really realized that my life, the way i grew up, was not the norm...

• Funny, was very similiar for me about my little sister :), about same age too.

• Haha small world huh?
      Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 7

• When I washed my own clothes lol

• I haven't experienced that moment yet.

• I still feel like a kid

• Probably when I was 16.

• When to a pub and ordered some drinks.

• When my daughter was born. I was 40. I had stayed a teenager for a long time.

• When a woman told her kid to get out of this man's way... last year at 20

What Girls Said 11

• honestly it's been very recently. i can't pinpoint an exact moment i don't think...
    probably when i went to the grocery store to pick up a few food items like last week lol.
    my life has been getting so much better over the past 3 months, and so many adult things have happened.
    i got my license, got a job, bought a car, have my own bank account, i drive myself places now and i even buy my own food and things sometimes. i have this sense of independence now that i've bought myself food for the week. it's a really nice feeling.

• When I started buying my own food and toiletries.
    The little stuff adds up!

• Mine was before I turned 18. My mom got really sick when I turned 14. I not only went to school and work, but had to come home and make sure dinner was on the table and help my sister clean the house as well as help take care of my mom.

• When I was issued a credit card at 18 and went out to dinner and drinks with all my friends.

• When I had to begin paying bills.

• It wasn't a great feeling, but when I felt like an adult for the first time when I was looking at apartments online and realized I'll be completely alone.

• When I went off to college

• I still feel like a child!

• When I realised I was going about something more maturely than my mum. And it was a pretty serious thing.

• I think its when I hit 30 years of age.

• Still waiting for that moment.