HELP!!! WHAT DO I DO ABOUT A SUICIDAL STRANGER ON KIK?

hey so this girl from another help type site messaged me on kik last night. she was on a bridge and was going to jump. i talked to her for 4 1/2 hours and convinv=ced her to come home. but today she's talking about how much she hates her life and how she just doesn't want to live anymore. what do i do?
can people be traced through kik.
she lives in australia. i live in washington.
so the suicide support lines in australia wouldn't talk to me.

update: thanks for all the advice.
i got her to check herself into a treatment facility and she's going to stay there until she's able to get the help she deserves.

Most Helpful Guy

• Shit! That is terrible! All you can do is plead to her to call someone/help line. Maybe contact tech support at kik and tell them what is going on. Maybe they can trace her and contact the authorities for help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Convince her to call a support line and they can get someone there to help her if needed. That's all you can do. If she won't call, you can't blame yourself. You don't even knew her, and she's thousands of miles away.

What Guys Said 8

• Arguments:

Think about this:
    If you bite the bullet, you have a chance that things go better.
    If you kill yourself, you void ALL possibilities of things going better thus you throw away that possibility.

The problem which drives you mad will seem futile in 10 years but suicide is forever: it's a long term 'solution' to a short term problem.
    In finance that's called a mismatch. Like paying a house using your credit cards or taking a mortgaged loan to buy a new computer.
    MORE arguments:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22392-100-reasons-to-why-you-shouldn-t-commit-suicide

• Involve the law enforcement in her country , surely they will me more help that the A hole you talked to at the suiside hotline

• I feel your pain :/
    had that once yea... I feel powerless cause they're not near me

But talking to them really helps
    I saved one just by talking and talking

• Find out her adress

• I say let her jump

• its comments like that that make people jump.
      thanks for being an ass and have a nice day

• Probably a troll.

• Call the cops. Get help for this person immediately.

• You should be proud young miss. You saved a life. You made a real difference in this world

• somebody took the time to do the same for me a while back and withouth them i honestly would not be here today.
      its what i want to do with my life. help others realize they have a purpose in this jacked up world that we all call home.

• Your a good person

• thanks :)

What Girls Said 3

• Tell the police

• wheere dose she live in australia cause i live in australaia and i can help

• I don't know. ill try to find out the area... all i know is she lives 15 minutes from some bridge.

• thats pretty scary... get back to me okay cause its somthing my career involves

• call the police and tip them off about the potential suicide, or a suicide hotline.