White Blonde Girl Joining a Gang?

Im not asking this because I personally want to but im just curious. Most gangs are made up of hispanic or black or Asian guys. But if there was a gang that was mostly made up of mostly hispanic people would they let a white girl join?

Most Helpful Guy

• You would be passed around like a joint.

• what do you mean?

• Yeah but she'd get used, they all get used by the people above them, it's how it works.

• ok I see

Most Helpful Girl

• Gangs are morons and will let anyone join. But you're gonna get passed around like Thanksgiving turkey.

• what do you mean passed around?

• @blue_sun well then would they let you join if you had sex with them. (not saying because I would, Im just curious)

• @blue_sun is correct.

@asker yes, they would let you in after that. You either get jumped by a lot of them, or fucked by a lot of them.
      And you also fight like random strangers to "prove" yourself.

What Guys Said 14

• Go join a biker gang. A blonde-haired white girl would not be welcome in the latin kings, MS-13 etc...

• No. I have my own gang and would never take a girl. They're too weak, they're too emotional (like you wouldn't pull the trigger and I would end up dying) and they're too much of a distraction because all the brothers will constantly want to fuck her. I'd let you be my girlfriend, though. But not if you have a tattoo. That shit wrong.

• Only if she likes being raped. Repeatedly.

Yeah, it seems like a fun idea, but think about what will happen if/when it goes tits up.

• With your naivety you wouldn't last long in the street black's and Hispanics are not the major gangs *smh*

• around where I live its mostly hispanics

• No they would not gangs are all abut race and evironment

• Why join a bunch of bozos that have no clue on how to truly live?

• She could join the Arian sisterhood, she'd be perfect!

• They'll only use you as sex bait.

• Oh that's so funny man...

• chinga le vato bicho carnal, hell naw

• Watch the movie Havoc (Anne Hathaway, Freddy Rodriguez) and you'll see how it is.

• maybe if she had a lot of tatoos and piercings. oh and spiky hair. definitely spiky hair

• oh and those leather dogchain looking things around your neck

• Im actually really skinny and tall and its like impossible for me to get fat yeah I'm not really gang material LOL

• well there ya go! you're better off not joining a gang anyway.

but it sounds like you could join a basketball/softball/track team? that is more attractive anyway. gangs will ruin your life. one of my friends murdered someone when he was 17, gang related. needless to say, his life was ruined, and still is to this day.

• No the biggest gang in America is mostly white.

• Hispanic people tend to hate white people.

I can say this as being one of the only white boys in a majority hispanic high school.

What Girls Said 7

• doubt it. really doubt it. if you approached, you might get used for an initiation rite like physical violence or sexual violence.

• I honestly didn't even know there were girl gangs of any ethnicity.

• That's not stereotypical at all lol.

• yakuza like blonde girls but more as an ornament and not a member because they are female.

• No Spanish gangs only accept their own no offense that's just the way it is

• You don't get out much.

• You have to be ready to do this you've never thought about doing and you can't be scared of anything. They do some really intense stuff you probably wouldn't want to be a part of. Most gangs stay among their race and all that, but really you shouldn't even be thinking about joining one, at the end you'll only be getting yourself in deep shit.