Im 15 and im seriously think about running away?

okay well im 15 and girl of course my father and me have a terrible relationship like when he does things thats wrongit's my house you fuck out he's verbally abusing me and he tries to fight on me just a month ago i told him i was hungry he tried to punch me in the face over some bacon and biscuits and he told me to get the fuck out of his house
i really need help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Report it to a teacher at school or the police. They'll handle it.

• Thank you so much 💜

• Thank you!

• 🎀💜🎀

What Guys Said 1

• You should; It builds character. I did it; Running away from home is great. First time I ran away was when I was 8, and I wanted to work at an oil rig (it was my dream). So, I pointed myself in the direction of Alaska and started running.. but I ended up at a pizza place, however, I got a job there. The greek guy who owned it, though, pretty much raised me for 5 years; I introduced my new greek family to my old family, and we had a party.

What Girls Said 3

• I would suggest talking to a school counselor or maybe go live with a family member for a bit. Don't just run away though, there's too many creeps in the world to risk that

• thanks oxxymoron im sorry for what i said i was being a bitch can you forgive me for wrong sayings on my last post

• No worries, I'm glad things got all sorted out. It just really upset me to see someone in the same situation I was once in. Life will go on and things will get better, you'll meet new people. People who respect you and love you for who you are, not for what you have to offer them (in this case sex) you need to think of yourself as a queen and a queen never lets a man enter her temple unless HE has something to offer HER. Meaningful conversation, respect, protection etc. Good luck and be safe -x

• Aww Thanks😌

• I have the same exact problem😞😞

• Im so sorry that this is happening. my heart really go's out to you i hope things get better. me i been going through a lot right as you just probably read 😪😪

• You should pm me somtimes i have kik too and thanks same to you

• Child protective services

• thank you i need it

• no miss i haven't

• You should consider it.