What are the best blond jokes?

Best blonde joke wins?
Best blonde joke wins!!!!?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) A blind man enters a bar and find his way to a barstool. After ordering a drink, and sitting there for a while, the blind guy yells to the bartender, “Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?” The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet. In a husky, deep voice, the woman next to him says, “Before you tell that joke, you should know something. The bartender is blonde, the bouncer is blonde and I’m a 6′ tall, 200 pound blonde with a black belt in karate. What’s more, the fella sitting next to me is blonde and he’s a weightlifter. The woman to your right is a blonde, and she’s a pro wrestler. Think about it seriously, mister. You still wanna tell that blonde joke?” The blind guy says, “Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.”

2) A blonde calls her mom... Blonde: "Mom mom!! I'm a genius!" Mother: "Really dear? How's that possible?" Blonde: "I finished a puzzle that I've been working on for 1 year and on the box it said 'for 2-5 yrs'."

3) “I got a compliment on my driving today,” said a blonde to her friend. There was a note left on my wind shield it said “parking fine”.

Most Helpful Girl

• Two blondes walked into a bar. The first one should have warned the second one.

What Guys Said 16

• A brunette & a blond were walking down the street. The brunette said ewwww look at that dead bird! The blond looked up & Asked "where?"

• What do you do when a blonde throws a gernade at you?
    Pull the pin and throw it back! 😂😂

• There were 3 first graders walking down the street, a blonde, a redhead and a brunette. Which of them had the best figure?

The blonde, she's 18.

I also like: How do you keep a blonde entertained for hours on end? Write "flip over" on both sides of a sheet of paper.

• "My son's black friends always ask me if I can "make it clap"... Of course I can? All you need is two hands."

• What's the difference between a dead skunk in the road and a dead blond in the road?

There's skid marks in front of the dead skunk...

• Why did the blondes belly button hurt?

Her boyfriend was blonde to.

• A redhead tells her blonde stepsister, "I slept with a Brazilian..." The blonde replies, "Oh my God! You slut! How many is a brazilian?"

Q: Why do blondes take the pill?
    A: So they know what day of the week it is.

Q: What do you call a blonde holding a balloon?
    A: Siamese twins

Q: How do you kill a blonde?
    A: Give her a gun and say it's a hair drier

• a dumb blonde, a smart blonde, santa clause and the Easter bunny all jump off a cliff. Which one dies?

The dumb blonde, the other three dont exist.

• K, so there was a blonde and a brunette. They were stranded on an island, and both tried to swim to the other side. The brunette drowned halfway there, but the blonde got 2/3 of the way there. But she got tired so she turned back and swam back.

• Why did the blonde climb over the glass wall? To see what's on the other side 💁🏼😂

• What do you do to confuse a blond?

Throw little balls of green duct tape at her, while naked, and while singing "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey

(Yes, the joke is that anyone would be confused by that.)

• What is confusing about that? Throw in a little jello, a donkey, and a grandfather clock and you have got my typical Friday night.

• @SmoMan Okay, you beat me, I'm done.

I gave it what I got. Goodnight people. *slams door*

• A blonde walks into a library. She goes to the circulation desk and says: "A hamburger and fries, please." The librarian adjusts her glasses and says: "Miss, this is a library." The blond says "Oh" and then whispers: "a hamburger and fries please."

• I don't know. Why?

• What do blondes have against condoms?

• Blonde sucks? Its a joke.

• What do you call a smart blonde?

A golden retriever.

What Girls Said 1

• GROSS! ew! I don't know blond jokes!