Tell me about the most dramatic moment of your life (so far). Por favor?

TELL ME!

I'll start. I got into a car accident over the summer and it sucked. Car got totalled and it created a lot of family drama and a ridiculous amount of whiplash!

• YES. i will share my dramatic tale of drastic drama in a very dramatic fashion, but first i must dramatically craft a drama-filled grilled cheese and drama sammich.
  • NO. i don't wanna tell you. my dramatic story is too much drama for the world to bear. instead, i will accept a complimentary drama-free fig newton.

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister died when I was 14 and I woke up to it. I was taken into foster care for a year as a result of that.
    My brother was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia last May.
    My son stopped breathing on me when he was a week old (my mother saved his life).

Those are by far the most dramatic things that have happened in my life so far.

• i'm so sorry for your loss :(

how is your brother doing? i'm so glad your son is ok!! wow... some terrifying moments you've experienced...

• He is doing good so far! All treatment has been successful!

What Guys Said 16

• I got hit by a car in washington, hit and run.

was biking in the bike lane someone swurved into it and took me out. I didn't think I'd be able to walk again because I couldn't feel my legs - I was wearing a helmet thankfully -

Got rushed to hospital , had a broken hip/femur Had to have surgery / lots of rehab

Now after a year and a half of recovery I have hip tendonitis / hip bursitis - my range of motion is limited but I can walk fine after lots and lots of rehab. my right side is generally in constant pain 24/7.

• jesuschrist... :o :o :o so they never found the person who did that to you? :(

i'm sorry to hear that you're in constant pain... :(

• nope. someone saw the car but not the plates (From their window). And it sucks but to be honest it kind of gives me incentive to stretch and workout so I can have that mobility - even though it isn't exactly ideal Im making the best of it. the pain isn't bad when you do lots of stretching either - the part that makes me upset is I can't do squats or any type of leg oriented workouts with heavy weight because my hip just gives out - which is just upsetting to me because I feel like my legs can do so much more, but I can't move them because of the limited range.

• your story is really incredible... i hope your leg workouts get better and that you regain more mobility. kudos to you for really doing your best in a really frightening situation...

• It was when my best friend almost died while giving birth. She had had an injury beforehand which would have required a CT scan. But when you're pregnant they don't do that. So she had to take the risk to give birth in that condition.
    And it did not go well. Emergency surgery saved her and the baby was okay too.
    She made an 80% recovery and this entire story really touched me :o

• :o :o that is insane... so glad both she and the baby are okay!

• Yeah mom had some months of uncertainty and recovery but it turned out well :D

• Last year when I thought I was dying of a heart attack D:, turns out it was was a combination GERD and arthritis.

• oh dear... gotta take better care of yourself llorando!!

• I do take good care of myself, just one too many aspirin's. Since than I've replaced aspirin with Binaural Beats :D.

• I had heart surgery when I was a week old to keep me from dying a slow death. But let's be honest, it just delayed the inevitable.

• :o :o are you healthy now, or is it a condition that needs to be monitored?

• :( sorry to hear that...

• Thanks. Its whatever though. Just a little hurdle I guess.

• - I had 3 operations on my stomach before 10. and now i got a huge scar which i actually like.
    - I got into a car accident with my mother and it flipped over, i was 3, we're both fine but i broke my collar bones, but I'm ok.
    - I had a circumcision (in case you wanted to know lol)
    - i had many injections and blood tests.
    - i got KO'd when i ran into a goal post at the age of 7.
    That's about it so far lol.

• :o :o glad you're okay now... that's a lot to have gone through when you're still quite young... :x

• There was a big fight between two big teams in a bad area of town I used to hang about in. I was only a kid. There was a lot of weapons like pick shafts and blades on show. We chased them out of our area but the police arrived. Only 2 of them. They were pricks. They picked on my mate coz he had blood on his t shirt. They grabbed him, threw him down and were stamping the handcuffs on his wrists. Another friend of mine, goaded on by 1 of the older hardmen we hung around pulled a pickshaft from behind a wall where we'd hid them, ran at the copper, jumped up in the air and smashed it right down on the back of his skull. He hit him twice more before his partner said a code into his radio. Two minutes later we were all getting chased by ever kinda police vehicle you can think of. Helicopter in the air and everything. I heard later even a swat van had turned up. The copper had said he had seen guns on display. Load of crap. I got away but a lot of them got lifted. Heard the cop nearly died. He was in convulsions on the ground and in intensive care. The guy that done it had to go on the run for nearly 3 years. It all got dropped coz of an inconsistency in evidence. One said it happened in a house the other said it happened in the street. What a crazy night

• A few weeks ago when I thought I couldn't get my sega dreamcast to work again. Luckily all I needed to do was switch to 780p on my switch device and it works now!

• Dang. Sorry to hear that. You doing ok now though?

• sometimes i get a little panicky when i see a car get close to me in my rearview mirror, but i'm really fine, so glad i didn't have any lasting injuries. thanks for asking :]

• Ah, my apologies in advance (maybe not even in advance) cause you said you drove around here. So if I ever got right on your bumper, yeah lol

Glad you're doing good though

• I almost had my leg chopped off when I was 11. It was pretty scary. The following year I had my first sexual experience with a girl. That was pretty scary too.

• No, don't have all night to type, lol!

• That is a secret and may reveal too much about me!

• gotcha, completely understand dude.

• I got a hair splinter once.

• Have you been called a drama queen before?

• nope, can't say that i have.

• pues si, por supuesto!

so far the most dramatic time of my life was when my dad past away and coincidentally next week is his 12 anniversary. I consider that worst day of my life as of now. I still remember being at his funeral, that feeling of misery, like everything that made up who you are is now gone. that is how I felt, but I still can't believe that all of this occur, shit hit me really damn hard

• Its hard to say cause most things I can make light of and it could be dramatic to a lot of people though and I could make it seem like its not a big deal. I can't really think of anything that involves me.

• Newton, please.

What Girls Said 8

• (Boyfriend drama) one of my friends stabbed me in the back my telling my older brother that I'm dating (I'm not suppose to date) and then he told my parents. My parents kept fighting with me for over a week about what I did. I was suppose to break up with him but I didn't my parents told me I would never see him again or my friends which turned out true because I ended up moving two months later but while I was dating my now ex boyfriend I was told he was cheating on me all the time... It turned out it was all false but still. I went out on Halloween night which was the WORST Halloween ever!! I say my BFso I kissed him and and someone told my parents again. My parents werw about to kill me on the spot thank gos there were people my dad tried to turn him into the police for sexual harassment but he didn't go through with it my mom was calling me a bunch of names like tramp the next day I had to meet with his parents and talk about what happened which was sooo awkward after a few days I flew out of Korea and moved to Ca and then my boyfriend broke up with me... I forgot to say that I lost my best friend through all of this She started lying to me about my boyfriend and then she told me she didn't want to be my friend anymore because I was spending all my time with him. Can't wait for more drama :( Sorry that this is jumpy

• I'm sorry to hear about the accident! I hope things are better now. My story is too personal to put out there, but it's definitely changed my life and perspective on things.

• My family was terrorized by a transgender who wants to take over all my parents wealth.

• what? :o how did that even happen...

• i... don't have any words... :x

• It was a pretty intense year. Glad its over now tho.

Met her on February last year, the terrorizing begun around july-august, September-February was the worst months. Then we got her out of one of my parents property on march this year.

• Getting pregnant caused drama because I refused to get an abortion. My family doesn't seem to love her as much as they love my cousins kid so it bothers me but it's whatever. Me and her dad spoil her 😇

• i can't imagine that drama... glad you two spoil her. :)

• She deserves the kind of life we didn't have. The kid has anot anual Disney pass and she's only 3😂

• whaaaaaaaaaaaat! damn :p i'm jealous!

• Cba to write it all down *can't find anything to write *

• When my dad told me our wifi was down. Freaked the hell out of me.

• Almost fallen from a cliff, 2 years ago.