Sometimes I drive aimlessly not because there is nowhere I can go but because there is nowhere I feel I belong... anyone else feel like that?

Sometimes I drive aimlessly not because there is nowhere I can go but because there is nowhere I feel I belong... anyone else feel like that?

• Yes
    43% (3)73% (8)61% (11)Vote
  • No
    0% (0)9% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • ... I can't drive :(
    57% (4)18% (2)33% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind of. I ride my motorcycle. I just go for a ride to clear my head and ground myself. I don't map out where I go either, I just go. I really wouldn't be bothered if I got lost.

0|3
    0|0
    • Alone in the Australian outback? 😁

• @toad-1 alone in the country side toto manoto 👍🏽 it's also nice if I'm near the coast, because it smells so freshingly fresh. Told the boyfriend that I was going for a ride, didn't get back to him till 2 hours later lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I aimlessly drive. then I realize I'm poor and have to stop. I just love driving and listening to music. Something about it is so invigorating, relaxing, and helps me destress.

I wish I could just drive forever sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have places I stop at but then I have to leave because I get bored/annoyed with where ever I stopped at BUT today I went for a brief ride to nowhere because I just had to leave and I felt like posting this question.

... I also was screaming at the steering wheel over some shit that has been bothering - a girl who ditched me and career goals not working out... plenty of other things to scream about as well... yeah I'm bipolar mess.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• All day, every day 😄

0|1
    0|0
  • Long weekend drives something romantic about it especially if its a coastal road cruising on an open top and stopping in charming cafes and kicking it back

0|1
    0|0