What is your opinion on One Direction?

<< Left to Right >>
Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson.
What is your opinion on One Direction?

0|0
20|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like their music... but I don't tell anyone lol

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Boy band fabricated by Simon "Coward" Cowell to attract teenage girls, with producers who make them some unimaginative boring pop ballads to sing over. Sure, they can sing, but their voices don't remotely stand out and are not comparable to anyone you can call a great singer. I'm not part of their demographic, so my opinion doesn't really matter here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love one direction. Amazing lyrics, amazing vocals.

1|0
    1|0
  • They are singing puppies. Their music isn't bad and they're almost as good as regular puppies but more famous because music is crap now.

2|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Wrong Direction for lyfe ❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rather go in a circle XD.. wait, isn't that only in one direction? lol XD.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm struggling to imagine any other genre of music where the fans go around asking for validation that the band or artist they like is 'good'.

0|0
    0|0
  • I normally go in multiple directions, one direction can be boring and gets old!

3|0
    0|0
  • Didn't one of them leave?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm just happy it's over

1|0
    0|0
  • Thay make good music, but don't like them, cause I am a swiftie. Am I right @TSWIFT243

1|0
    0|0
  • I remember listen to one of their songs (when Zayn was still there) and I didn't realize that it was them and I thought it was just 1 guy. So I can't really tell their voices apart apparently

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type of music but as far as boy bands go they could have been a whole lot worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Over rated

0|0
    0|0
  • my sister likes them & 5SOS she's 12 so

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one direction for them, outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really give a fuck

1|0
    0|0
  • I fucking jate one direction streets. I can't tell you how many times I've been just a few feet from my destination but had to go around the whole damn block just because it was a one direction streets.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• i actually feel so sorry for them... they were doing great till they started making shitty headlines and 1 of their members left.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm noticing a pattern of young girls being attracted to men with delicate facial features and very slim, lean body types which I find very interesting lol.
    I think they're all somewhat attractive, but not my type at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • ZAYN IS HOT <3 But he's not part of 1D anymore :(
    Umm I kind of like some of their music, the more meaningful ones (not the ones like Kiss me )

2|0
    0|0
  • I am meh... for them ahahh!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of them, but Harry is a hottie.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a former directioner.. used to love them but they changed and I discovered new music and grew up lol so I wouldn't say that I like them anymore ☺

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of my son's friends were here a couple months ago. One of them was a girl with a One Direction phone case.

My son: Who're those cats?

Girl: One Direction

My son: Looks more like "both directions" to me.

LMAO!

0|0
    0|0
  • WHERE IS ZAYN? :/ I love him. But if you're talking about current one direction I would Liam. But ZAYN he is AMAZAYN!

1|0
    0|0
    • Girl Have you listened to their new album made in a. m? I am in love with that album and I think it's a lot better than their previous albums. Maybe bc it's more meaningful?

• I totally agree!!! TOTALLY! I LOVE THE NEW ALBUM!

• I actually really love them. They are different that what I normally listen to.
    Niall and Louis are my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • don't like their new style...2010-2011 was the best. same for beiber.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my type of music, too pretty for my tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • not my type of music at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate their "music," they're overrated as fuck, & girls acrually think they're like super attractive... the fuck? In my opinion, Zayn was the only hot one but he left sooo they suck even more now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type... not even close.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their music sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • gay, annoying, gayer, annoying

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i listen their 3-4 songs. Some songs are great, nice voices and nice lyrics but some songs are really bad! I'm noti like someone who listen to them and is obsessed with them but sometimes i like to listen their songs. Well i mostly like 'drag me down' cause it's not like their other songs about love, and that stuff 😛 what listen teen girls..
    now they started to be normal band i guess

well, yea Zayn is the hottest on im band, was*. But also i don't find them ugly or sth. They are all cute, maybe to skinny but cute :)

Well they started from nothing and came where they are now and they seem normal guys so no need to hate them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not as attractive as people make them out to be. People in America are obsessed with British accents so they assume any guy with a British accent is automatically hot even If the guy is fat and ugly.

0|0
    0|0