What's one thing you most definetly cannot live without?

I would have to say that I cannot live without the knowledge I have gained. Without it, I would be repeating the same mistakes over and over again without being able to move forward.

Updates:
Or person*

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Even though I am very bitter right now toward some women, I would say women.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• despite the obvious such as food and water i would have to say my boyfriend. he's always there for me and at times supports me more than my family even if he doesn't agree with what I'm doing. he will always help and support me

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Gains
    😎👍💪

2|0
    0|0
  • Music.
    And girls, even though I don't have a girlfriend or anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cannot live without my eyes closed.

2|0
    0|0
  • I cannot live without my hair brush.

Last thing you want is to be stuck in public looking like a complete wackjob.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to think my mother. Then she died and here I still am. Turns out oxygen is the most important thing in the world...

1|0
    0|0
  • Oxygen? 🙈

1|0
    0|0
  • Oxygen, music, chocolate, mints, I can live without coffee but then I'll just be asleep

1|0
    0|0
  • My family <3 and football <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Food, water, and oxygen - as well as blood.

0|0
    0|0
  • my d_ck...

0|0
    0|0
  • Toilet paper.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I didn't even have to stop and think about this for a second, the right answer immediately popped into my head. 😛 It's definitely my dog. He's a black lab and I've had him for a bit more than 2 years, and I can honestly say that these have been the best 2 years of my life, hugely thanks to him. I don't just see him as a dog, I see him as my son, my best friend, my world. Gosh, I must sound so lame right now, but I really love him more than words can express. ❤ LOOK AT THIS STUD! 😍
    http://i.imgur.com/NR5hfkF.jpg

2|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be able to live without my family. They're just absolutely wonderful and have been with me through everything in my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't live without gag!

1|0
    0|0
  • The ones I love are what I cannot live without. They keep me going.

1|1
    0|0
  • I cannot live without my mum❤❤

1|1
    0|0