Have you ever pushed a pull door?

Have you ever pushed a pull door?

Also did you look around to see if anyone saw you? ;P

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

In fact, I pulled a "Pull" door and would not open as the metal shutters at the bank entrance were little down. They were blocking the door from being pulled. I tried 3 times to pull but wouldn't work. Finally I realised the shutters and had to "Push" to open the "Pull" labeled door.

Cool story right? MHO please.

What Girls Said 30

• way too many times I do that when on campus. In all fairness, the doors are rarely labelled like the one in the gif you posted. I generally don't look to see if anyone saw because... why relive the shame? :P

• Oh, my goodness, that gif. I love Nick Miller, haha.

I have done it, though. So embarrassing. I walked away as quickly as possible. I've also tried to push one side of the double doors that is locked. They do that on purpose to laugh at others, I swear!

• Is New girl still going on or is the show over? :o

As your best friend, I'd have to stop and make a big scene so people know what you did <3

• It's over sadly. I really like that show.

Hahaha, I expect nothing less from you. Thanks for the support. :P

• Ahaha ! Yes , I have. I nearly punched the glass out trying to open it.😂😂

I looked around to make sure nobody noticed, but to my embarrassment... there was a group of people behind me wating for me to open the dolor 😄😅😂

• hahah SO MANY TIMES!!!

• No, but I have pushed people into door. It's usually just the one's I dislike, or who like to stand right in front of the god damned door chatting with their friends when they know other fuckers place to get to. People who do that annoy the fuck out of me.

• Yep. It's so embarrassing omg -_-
    And pulled a push door as well.

• Twice the embarrassment for you... let's hope farty doesn't find out :D

• Omg I do it all the time and aot there wondering why it won't open and attempt to open otbthe same way again... They're not one of my proudest moments -_-

• I think everyone in the world has done this at least once!

• It happens to me more often than I'd like to admit..

• You're in a safe place now with people who did the same thing :P

• yea happened to me before -_-'

• when have i not done that -____-" lol

• Yeah many times lmao. And pulled a push door. I just look around a little bit and try to pretend it didn't happen lol.

• What would you do if a guy was just staring and laughing the whole time haha

• I'd probably feel like he's a douchebag lol :p and I would wonder why he thinks he's never done anything stupid or made a mistake.

• Did it this morning for about two minutes. I was tired as hell. Everyone was staring at me. In my defence however, there was no push or pull sign.

• Oh well in that case it's completely fine... you could have been pushing for 5 mins stright lol

• Yeah I kind of figured lol I was messing with you :P

• I know :P I think me laughing at myself made me look even more silly.

• a lot of times actually

• Oh my god every single time. I never fucking learn.

• Who hasn't? ! I'll usually look around & try not to laugh. Or I will laugh if I'm with someone I know

• 😞 dude this happens all the time... It's so embarrassing.

• So many times. I went to CTY and they had to label every door with massive letters and even that failed

• all the time. :/

• You know the "it gets better" campaign? They should make it for people like us haha

• lol. no, is it something on tv?

• No, too smart

• Lol yes I have. And then proceeded to turn 50 shades of red lol

• Yeah I always do that 😫😫😫

• Dude I walked into an automatic door once. That was embarrassing!

• How does that even happen? lol! At least you can blame the door right? :P

• Too many times

• Lol yes, I am getting better at reading the signs though.

• We can read and understand things at a college level but we can't put together 4 words... PUSH/PULL :D haha

• countless times and many doors that sall push or pull open either way

• Lol that happened to me this morning 😂

• You say ever like it's only happened once...

• I knew I should have left an option for you that says "When do I not push a pull door?" ;P

• I wasn't thinking forgive me!! :o

• Hahah okay, just this once! 😛

• Yes I have, but I don't make it noticeable. I don't really care if anyone saw.

• Yes, I've also gone to the out automatic door to go in and had to manually push the door open and was quite confused as to why is didn't just open like usual, then did the same on the way out. The employees thankfully didn't notice.

What Guys Said 18

• Yes it has happened to me. It happens to everyone. Anyone that says they have never done this is telling a lie.

• yes i have. i didn't look around because it's relatively common and i don't really care if someone saw me do it

• I have done it plenty of times. But I have noticed that in most cases, the signs are cosmetic, because the door moves in both ways!

• Yes of course.

• I've walked into a glass door. Not in public though. Hmm, in my own home, that's even worse...

• Haha I think I did that when I was 5... it was one of those sliding glass doors, why did it have to be so clean? lol

• Oh yeah definitely, I try my best to not look around so I don't attract more attention to my stupidity lol.

• i do it all the time. im a research chemist and doors make me feel stupid

• Lol. It happens so often. I don't know why it would be a problem, but it is funny. I've done it plenty of time and will most definitely do it again.

• On a daily basis. -_-...

• If I wasn't paying attention or just for the spite of it, sure.

• I think I may have once. But I didn't go like the guy up in the gif up there. LOL

• Haha all the time x_x

Hate it 😣

• Yup. Have u ever put ur USB into its socket the right way first try?

• I sure have 😂

• At least twice a week lol

• Yup many times in hurry

• Who hasn't? lol.

• Fuck taking instructions from doors! Head down, just go for it!

http://i.imgur.com/t6q2CRM.gif

• That guy really had places to go haha

• "outta the way door I'll fuck you up!" hahahaa