What would you do if hypothetically Canada and Mexico secretly formed a coalition and started invading the US?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why in the hell would Canada want to invade the US? The US is just a crappy version of Canada.

• How adorably condescending!

• @TheSpartan Canadian pays less taxes than US citizen on average. I think it's about 1% less and all your capital gain taxes is taxed at half rate.

In the US if you sell your stocks and made a profit of $100, you are taxed on $100. In Canada, you are taxed on $50.

Corporations also pay less taxes without the need to wiggle.

You also do not need to pay income taxes if you are outside of Canada for more than 6 months. You have to pay taxes if you are US citizen though.

Plus Canada has a much simpler tax system.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would turn off the TV and get some much needed rest.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 32

• even if the two countries joined forces they wouldn't stand up to the US army or the allies that would fly into action to help us defend

but in the even it happened i don't really know what options i'd have. i guess i could flee the country or just sit in myhouse and see what happens

• I know where my allegiances would lie.
    On a beach in Cabo or Cancun. With horchata.

• that would be the dumbest thing ever!!! Canada has 90% of their population in the bottom 10% of their country. we could easily air-raid their country in a uniform attack and that war would be instantly over. as for mexico, good luck. there's a 150 mile buffer between the boarder and san antonio. and our biggest west coast navy is in san diego. then there's mobile. our navy can have an instant 3 flank blitz on them just on our navy alone.

• mexico could easily take over the south west. the south west is mexican

• Being properly taxed and not using the majority of the money on self defense, waste, corruption and war sure helps. We as Americans are way behind socially and politically compared to other first world countries. We can't even have a president pardon and extra turkey without people flipping out and spending money on blocking that.

• *an extra turkey*

• Seriously, if you gave most Americans a choice between any current US national leader or candidate on the one hand, and Justin Trudeau on the other, Trudeau would win hands down. He could easily become ruler of the new Panamerican Empire.

• Show them Trump and the Trump supporters, if they win they'd end up with them in their lands, that should have them backong off cause who really wants Trump telling around in their land

• LOL they would get owned so fast. But I would be split since I live in America but a lot of my family is from Canada and I love Canada. But since I am an American I guess I would have to declare my allegiance to them and still fight for the US military.

• Even if they did invade us our military is superior is alm

• As I was saying befor gag cut me off, our military is superior in almost every way to bothof their armies. They wouldn't be able to defeat us, and if they did invade the UN would be on them pretty quickly since we are a member and tgeu are headquartered in the US we also have our allies who would help and they are also stronger then them.

• Yep, 100% correct.

• I'd leave Canada and probably head to some place in asia

• I'd wait until all three countries exhausted their resources and the war's end was drawing near. Then I'd unleash my surprise coup on all three countries! VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!

• Exactly what america did in ww2. Sat back and waited till the world exhausted itself

• @bluenose1872 what goes around comes around

• 2 on 1? It would go a lot like

i616.photobucket.com/.../Collateral.gif

• Isn't that already happening? I see Canadians and Mexicans everywhere I go in the US.

• Well, time to fight back I suppose. I'm assuming this is a full scale invasion or do you mean covertly just sneaking in people into the country?

• I would laugh as they both become wastelands within two days.

America is bad at some things; war is not one of them.

• They wouldn't get very far.

• I'd personally fight. Just give me a weapon, some cyanide pills to avoid interrogation, and I'll be good to go. My only fear would be being captured and tortured, so yeah I'd rather suicide then fall into enemy hands.

• i guess id move to mexico. i dont really care for the current state of laws in the western world.

• I'd go and hide in my basement since the counterattack would crush us.

• Well Mexico already does through mass immigration. But toe to toe fight it would be a very one sided battle. Especially since the US has more gun owners and is much more populated

• Join in, it's long overdue. The American people would join up as well if they had any sense and liberate their country from the syncophants that run it

• That wou;dn't happen due to the special relationship between the U. S and the U. K As the Queen is the head of state for Canada

• grab some popcorn and watch Canada and mexico getting destroyed

• I would laugh at Donald Trump being a house butler in a Mexican household

• Learn how to say aboot and eh in Spanish.

• Guess we would start kicking ass

• I would run for the hills and hope the American bombs don't get me.

• I would grab a bag of popcorn and watch the news.

• Wasn't that the plot in Call of Juarez: The Cartel?

• I wouldn't freak out. Whatever happens, happens. I'd rather live my life in peace and not in chaos.

• Wouldn't care... Netflix and Chill

• Move away.

• More from Guys
    2