What kind of apocalyptic disaster do you fear the most?

Supervolcano

What kind of apocalyptic disaster do you fear the most?
Asteroid impact

Hypernova

Global Pandemic

Nuclear Holocaust

Machines enslaving hummanity

Alien Attack

• Supervolcano
    11% (1)12% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • Asteroid
    11% (1)38% (3)24% (4)Vote
  • Hypernova
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Pandemic
    0% (0)12% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • Nuclear War
    33% (3)12% (1)24% (4)Vote
  • Machines
    11% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • Aliens
    34% (3)26% (2)28% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Tied between a supervolcano and asteroid impact. An alien invasion isn't very likely. If thebsun went heypernova we'd all be dead pretty quickly, some might not even know anythings wrong. But a super volcano and an asteroid impact would likely leave us alive and then we'd die slow as we choke on the contaminated air.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 4

• Of all those I don't really worry and fear much except maybe the Supervolcano one.

Realistically I'm more afraid of the current state of the world, specifically the financial markets that will more than likely eventually result in another Great Depression which then will eventually and probably led to another full scale global military conflict; World War 3. Just the most realistic and probable apocalyptic scenarios I'd be most concern.

There's also climate change and increasingly more stronger and frequent disasters worldwide, which also could eventually lead to an apocalypse, unless somehow we manage to adapt to all these changes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know the answer to this question :P

www.openminds.tv/.../I-am-not-saying.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm supervolcano would be pretty scary and cool but I think I'd have to go with asteroid. It's pretty unexpected and maybe unavoidable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay literally if aliens are so advanced the only thing they could want is the human brain.
    Actually, take away the pandemic I just changed my mind.
    Aliens

0|0
    0|0