What are you more afraid of in real life? The supernatural or slashers?

So when you're home alone at night or walking to your car in the dark. What creeps into your mind that makes you afraid?

Supernatural: Ghosts, demons, monsters, etc.

Slashers: killers, gunmen, real people who kill for no reason.

• Slashers.
  • The supernatural.

Most Helpful Girl

• Supernatural. You can try and defend yourself or call the police on a slasher. But if it's something demonic or a ghost you're a bit more helpless when it comes to defense.

• That's exactly what I think. I have a chance at fending off someone with a gun or knife.

• I always have pepper spray and a pocket knife on me. I don't thing they'll be very effective on a supernatural creature! But a slasher? It'll stun them enough for me to get a running start at least.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• slashers- are those the people that can chase after you.. haha I am gonna die..

• Well it's different in both situations for me. If I'm home alone at night I'm definitely more afraid of ghosts and things but if I'm walking to my car in the dark I'm afraid someones watching me or they're gonna come out and kill me lol.

Generally more afraid of the supernatural though.

• crazy rage filled human beings are waaaaaay scarier

• Tbh neither. I've walked home by myself at night before and now that I think of it I wasn't even scared.

• Definitely the supernatural

• sooo Me or Me

• I am in Germany. I am actually not scared of either of these here :P

• Depends - if I've been watching something crept in youtube about the supernatural, then it's the supernatural. And vice versa!

• Slashers, as they're real.

What Guys Said 11

• Speeding trucks REALLY scare me stiff.
    DUI idiots REALLY scare me stiff.
    Why aren't the killers in your options?

• they would fall under slashers. and I'm talking the type of fear you get when your alone in the dark. I doubt you're afraid of a drunk driver when you hear a creek in your home at night.

• Then the question isn't for you?

• You did not mention you exclude traffic situations. :)

• Um.. I fear only that which is grounded in reality. So mostly other human beings. We have lots of coyotes out where I live that travel in packs at night. I fear them at night too. Most of them stay away from humans though.

• Supernatural, I don't wanna mess with something I can't see or even comprehend. at least with slashers I can defend myself with my gun or knife.

• I never get scared... Ok.. Mayb i jump if a possum runs out from under my car 🙊

• Slashes. Humans are the real monsters

• Definitely slashers

• I can't cope with paranormal stuff. Murder? Rare and at least understandable.

• Definitely slashers. They are actually real.

• The supernatural, I can put a bullet in the head of a "slasher". You can't shoot ghost and demons.

• The supernatural is usually quite scarier, but slashers are a bit more realistic.

• The supernatural. I can stop any other person. I got a gun too. Come get some.