Lets stop with the confidence BS?

A day doesn't go by I read or hear in order for a guy to get a girlfriend is to have confidence lol. Seriously? You women act like its easy for all of us single less attractive guys news flash Its not. Like someone said on here if your ugly what good is being confident? People will still find you ugly something like that. My point is please stop lying to us ugly guys and saying confidence is all we need.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am ugly and i having a blast! lol hahah! Just be positive and if they don't like you than you have to like you way more than any girl will ever do... a man who loves himself is a very attractive guy!

• Just be postive okay... I am sorry i shouldn't have said anything... i really do care!!!

• Okay... I am leaving! I hope you positive thinking! Thats all you need~!

Most Helpful Guy

• Women will never stop lying to men about what they want. It is in there interest to push as many men into subservient roles as possible, dating and fucking only the men who see it for what it is and who do not comply.

Having confidence is not what attracts women. I mean, not having confidence is a turn-off, so you can say having some degree of confidence is a requisite, but what women look for are actually different. There are plenty of confident guys getting shoved into the friend zone and being tapped for services without recompense.

What each woman wants varies, but here are some of the most common items, in order of importance:
    Status
    Lack of emotional intelligence (manipulability)
    Height
    Money
    Arrogance
    Looks

Ability (and the genuine confidence that goes with it), intelligence, and humor aren't even on the list.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• Personally, I don't think it's BS but even if you pull off the confidence bit it just isn't going to work with every single female you happen upon. The problem is being able to pull off confident, some people can act it, most people cannot, so you can't just wake up one day and start being confident.

• I do if confidence was the only thing a guy needed even if he were ugly? There would be no single ugly guys.

• Well, whatever, you seem... biased, from where you are at you couldn't see it if it hit you in the face. Being attractive would certainly make things easier, but it's not stopping me from being in relationships so I just don't need to worry about it cause it doesn't help. So be content to feel however you want.

• Well if that's you your better looking then I am.

• Somebody didn't get laid

• Hear here. It's like telling somebody to go someplace unknown without a road map (or today, a GPS phone app) of directions to get there.

• Seriously, spellchecker? Never heard of the expression "hear hear"?

• It's not all you need, but it sure helps.
    And you can control it.

• Ugly guy with no confidence 1 out 10 on attractive scale. Ugly guy with confidence 4 out of 10 on attractive scale. Your odds will improve. But whiny, self loathing, wallowing in self pity will only keep you at a 1.

• No matter how many times I heard I'm not ugly I know deep down those girls think I am. I've never in my 30yrs have ever had a girl come up to me.

• I'm saying even if your ugly confidence will st least bump you up a few spots. And how many woman have you gone up to? Do nothing and nothing changes.

• I stopped approaching years ago. I'm notba psychic but I already know I'm getting rejected.

• Confidence is manly. Women like that. You might still be ugly and unpopular, but you will grab more attentions.

• For the majority of people, confidence will make a person's attractiveness bump up a notch.

• Confidence doesn't get a guy a girlfriend but what it does do is make him more appealing to a broader range of women.

I am not confident but I attract women, however I know if I was more confident I would attract more women.