(Quiz) What will my true love's name be (for guys and girls)?

Find the name of your true love (totally true) ;)

People that likes girls go here - http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/g48a6za/What-will-my-true-loves-name-be-girls-names

People that likes guys go here - http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/g2XRgwQ/What-will-my-true-loves-name-be-boys-names

My result:

Something that starts with G, H, or I!
(Quiz) What will my true love's name be (for guys and girls)?
Your lover's name will start with G, H, or I like: Heaven, Gloria, Harmony, Isabella, Iris, Gillian, or Hayden. She is also is a leader of groups, will be confident, and will have a personality of her own.

0|0
16|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about the result but here it is lol
    Your lover's name will be a word name like: Meadow, Willow, Rain, Serenity, Sapphire, Fable, or Modesty. She will also be shy, sweet, and a great mother.

What will my true love's name be? (girls names) A word name! Your lover's name will be a word name like: Meadow, Willow, Rain, Serenity, Sapphire, Fable, or Modesty. She will also be shy, sweet, and a great mother. Facebook quizzes & Blog quizzes by

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Something Common!
    www.mgsrvr.com/...aef43e617f0abb36cfd4d74d215.jpeg
    Your lover's name will be something common and well known like: Jim, Timothy, Kyle, Brian, Liam, Adam, Daniel. He will be strong, romantic, and calm.

@ConsultantIsBack Tim? 😏
    @Illusive_Man Brian? 😏
    @Ihav2fart Sorry Phillip you didn't make the list

2|4
    0|0
  • Your lover be somebody you already know and there name is something like: Jared, Micah, Lane, Fabian, Kaden, Cameron, or Brenden. If you do not know somebody with these names, it is something close to these names or your soon going to meet him. :)

Um okay... They spelt their wrong.

0|1
    0|0
  • Something that starts with X, Y, or Z!
    www.mgsrvr.com/...a9e6a8102c956110d0cf0bfa061.jpeg
    Your lover's name will start with an X, Y, or Z like: Xavier, Zane, Yerik, Yekini, Xander, Zach, or Zaid. He will be funny, shy, and a great kisser!

A word name!
    www.mgsrvr.com/...25f7ccee3bf787fd32a5af7b5e5.jpeg
    Your lover's name will be a word name like: Meadow, Willow, Rain, Serenity, Sapphire, Fable, or Modesty. She will also be shy, sweet, and a great mother.

0|1
    0|0
  • Obviously, my crush's name won't be here, his name is very unique <3

Your lover be somebody you already know and there name is something like: Jared, Micah, Lane, Fabian, Kaden, Cameron, or Brenden. If you do not know somebody with these names, it is something close to these names or your soon going to meet him. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know lol green apple!

0|1
    0|0
  • Something Common
    Your lover's name will be something common and well known like: Jim, Timothy, Kyle, Brian, Liam, Adam, Daniel. He will be strong, romantic, and calm.

0|2
    0|0
  • Something Common!

0|1
    0|0
  • Somebody you already know!
    Somebody you already know! quiz
    Your lover be somebody you already know and there name is something like: Jared, Micah, Lane, Fabian, Kaden, Cameron, or Brenden. If you do not know somebody with these names, it is something close to these names or your soon going to meet him. :)

Hey if you see your name hit me up! jk. but seriously though. don't leave a girl hanging.

0|1
    0|0
  • Something that starts with X, Y or Z. Apparently he will be a good kisser?

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys name: Something that starts with X, Y, or Z!

Girls name: Something that starts with G, H, or I!

0|1
    0|0
  • Something Unique!

Your lover's name will be something extremely unique and off the wall like: Bodhi, Zyler, Jabus, Lachlan, Slade, Atticus or Severin. :) He will also be really sweet, kind, and spontaneous!

0|1
    0|0
  • Your lover's name will be something common and well known like: Jim, Timothy, Kyle, Brian, Liam, Adam, Daniel. He will be strong, romantic, and calm.

My boyfriend's name is Adam!

0|1
    0|0
  • not even close xD

0|1
    0|0
    • what did you get? haha

• Show All
    • Hmm, the closest is H.
      Don't know any other yet...
      Low accuracy, today.

... snif.

• you'll get there, eventually. At least now you know which letters to look for ^^!

• Your lover's name will start with an X, Y, or Z like: Xavier, Zane, Yerik, Yekini, Xander, Zach, or Zaid. He will be funny, shy, and a great kisser!

0|1
    0|0
  • i got something common, like a few others.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• You got: Someone you already know
    www.mgsrvr.com/...f32707516d8650251c94fd00988.jpeg
    Your lover will be somebody you already know like: Paige, Holly, Karen, Destiny, Faith, Lacey, or Celine! If you do not know somebody with these names, it is something close to these names or your soon going to meet her. :)

--------
    I don't know anyone with these names except for like one person named Holly... but that was back in like Junior High xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Your lover will be somebody you already know like: Paige, Holly, Karen, Destiny, Faith, Lacey, or Celine! If you do not know somebody with these names, it is something close to these names or your soon going to meet her. :)

Destiny.
    Faith.

LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • Something Common!
    www.mgsrvr.com/...9f34b5112db589cd6af40dfd22b.jpeg

Your lover's name will be something common like: Hailey, Emily, Rachel, Elizabeth, Olivia, Maddison, or Chloe. She also be funny, nice, and love sweet innocent romance.

Sounds perfect, I've always liked those names, and I like the description too, a shame "Anna" isn't part of the list :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Your lover will be somebody you already know like: Paige, Holly, Karen, Destiny, Faith, Lacey, or Celine! If you do not know somebody with these names, it is something close to these names or your soon going to meet her.

I dont know people with those names. Go figure, my lover is fictional.

0|1
    0|0
  • Somebody you already know!
    Somebody you already know! quiz
    Your lover will be somebody you already know like: Paige, Holly, Karen, Destiny, Faith, Lacey, or Celine! If you do not know somebody with these names, it is something close to these names or your soon going to meet her. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Something that starts with G, H, or I!
    www.mgsrvr.com/...0b82fb551eb96f95b8e4dcc7ebb.jpeg
    Your lover's name will start with G, H, or I like: Heaven, Gloria, Harmony, Isabella, Iris, Gillian, or Hayden. She is also is a leader of groups, will be confident, and will have a personality of her own.

0|1
    0|0
  • Something Common

Your lover's name will be something common like: Hailey, Emily, Rachel, Elizabeth, Olivia, Maddison, or Chloe. She also be funny, nice, and love sweet innocent romance.

Interesting, let's this how this pans out in the future.

0|1
    0|0
  • I got something common, like a few other people did.

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone I already know apparently.

Joke's on the quiz guy, I don't know any girls :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Something that starts with G, H, or I!

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...3-acf6-9e3107e404de.jpg

so... @Homicidal_Queen? ;)

1|0
    0|0