Are there any Satanists here? I’ve seen Buddhists, Muslims, Christians, Agnostics and Atheists so far?

R they afraid or ashamed of their religion?

• yes...
    21% (5)21% (5)21% (10)Vote
  • no...
    79% (19)79% (19)79% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what satanism you are talking about. The original kind ot the LaVeyan influenced one.

I disagree with either, because one revolves around worshipping an evil deity and the other encourages and advocates selfishness - but I certainly have seen a few followers around here.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• No, but I think my neighbors are practicing Celtic traditions like you'll find those weird stone circles in their backyard oO

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure they're too busy sacrificing helpless animals to appease Satan to waste anytime on GAG. Jk. :P
    Most satanists are actually LaVeyan satanists, they don't believe in the existence of God or Satan. LaVeyan satanism is more a philosophy than a religion.
    reality101blog.blogspot.com/.../...ly-believe.html

However, the theistic satanists on the other hand... well they're actually looney.

0|1
    2|0
  • I do tend to agree with many of the beliefs of satanism, and think it is widely misunderstood. However, I don't identify with any religion and never will.

0|2
    1|0
  • Lol satanism seems like a good religion tbh. Christianity and Catholicism is too harsh and I couldn't live up to Muslim or Buddhist standards. I don't know what Satanism believes in other that Satan, but still.

1|1
    1|0
    • Satanists don't necessarily believe that Satan exists. I know, it's confusing.

• Show All
    • @ChocEyes Lol i know, they just say it's different

• Yes, because every Catholic is a Christian, but not every Christian is Catholic. :)

• No i am not ashamed!

0|0
    0|0
  • I might convert to Satanism.

0|1
    0|0
  • There probably are, but very few.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't think so, I've seen a few.

0|0
    0|0
    • where?

• Show All
    • any links then? or nah? :(

• No. I don't save links to posts on gag...

• Y'all need Jesus

0|1
    2|1
  • Levayan satanist here ;)

1|1
    0|0
    • finally someone... heh...

• R u one of us? ;)

• not i'm just curious if there's anyone...

• There might be. I honestly don't care what other people do in their private lives. I am not religious, but people misconstrue what some Satanists do. From what I was told in a Theology class, that is a broad term... there are many divisions just like with Christianity. Satanists don't want to sacrifice animals every night, that is just a small division that does that. Most just want to promote and better themselves (as in promotion of self, they live for themselves, by themselves). Some even are more atheist, they might align with Satan, but don't believe in any god. But a Satanist will not worship the one true God.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen some satanist girl, but she was very rude so I blocked her ;)

0|2
    0|0
    • interested... who she was?

• Show All
    • i know her... she's well known here... but i don't recall she was a satanist... r u really sure about it?

• Yup, I'm sure, ask her about her "religion", maybe she'll tell you, but she usually claims to be LaVeyan Satanist (they allegedly don't believe in Satan - which is ridiculous).

What Guys Said 7

• I'm Atheist but seeing as how Christians and Catholic constantly fuck with me when I'm outside, I'm pretty willing to be a Satanist.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think Satanism is a large religion in terms of absolute numbers. And the Satanists would probably not want to expose themselves due to social judgement and moralism. So chances of seeing one here are low. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • People often have no idea what Satanism is. I don't identify as a Satanist, but most Satanists just use it to make fun of religions. They don't actually believe in/worship the devil, at least not the Christian one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yo, i am a LaVeyan Satanist.

0|1
    0|0
  • According to Christians, Atheists=Satanists... because fuck logic.

2|1
    0|1
  • I am sure there is at least one

0|0
    0|0
  • I've met only one, what a mean "beatch"...

1|2
    0|0
    • who?

• Show All
    • u r da second person who claims she's a satanist... but i never saw her mentionin it herself even if i had talked to her various times... and she didn't seem to be a bitch to me at all...

anyway... someone who's non-anon should mention her... just to confirm whether she's or not...

• I guarantee... she is a Satanist and she is proud of that... really weird person.