Why do I have to be so hideous?

I mean, I hate my reflection, women think I'm just fucking disgusting, I just want to slash a knife through my face and make it look different. Girls always reject me, always, when I notice a girl on the train they appear sick at the site of me, if I talk to a girl for a week they grow sick of me and want me to just go away. I'm fucking sick of being ugly, I can't stand it anymore. I wanna destroy my face, I just want to take a fucking iron to it and scar half of it, so the other half looks better in comparison.

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen, I understand how you feel. I used to feel the same way (still do sometimes). I hate how I look. But I bet you look completely fine. I have dated people who I found very attractive, even though everyone thought they were ugly.
    Looks don't matter, but physical attraction does during a relationship. Find women who obviously don't care about looks. If they deem you 'too ugly to talk to' then they aren't women you should wanna talk to.
    I believe someone is ugly if they have an ugly personalty.
    Destroying your face like that wouldn't help your looks, only worsen them. You'd be a social outcast, and if you think you get looks of disgust now, imagine what it'd be like then.
    You are perfectly fine in my eyes. You'll find someone who doesn't give a rats ass about looks.

• You don't even know what I look like, though, for all you know I could be hydrocephalic

• It doesn't matter what you look like.

You know the term "Innocent until proven guilty." ? I go with "Beautiful until proven ugly." Someone is ugly if their personality is.

I don't care how you look, and if you want my opinion then you can Pm me a pic, but I bet you look good with any possible problem you'd have.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• That's not going to help fix anything, only make it worse.

• post a pic and we'll see

• go for a girl who isn't particularly pretty either

• Well there are people in the world who don't even get to eat daily

What Guys Said 1