What was the worst present you’ve ever received?

This is the opposite of a recent question about the best present. How about the worst present?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• A jar to pee in on a long road trip home. here's the catch it's been used before.

• A Holy Bible

What Girls Said 5

• A baby blue and purple mug thing with a rainbow top to it that still has nasty jelly at the bottom from where the person tried to clean it out...

And I'm sitting here looking at it as I type...

• My older female cousin (a professional marine biologist who travels with her husband) coming to visit us and bringing worthless candies as a gift to my teenaged brother.

She can afford more than that and had the nerves to candies that are even bad for your teeth and brings cavities. Personally, I hate cheapskates of both genders.

• basically any loved one coming from a long distance and giving my kid brother something worthless when they know very well they're not in a financial crisis and can do better than that is the worst present for me

• hmm... underwear! lame!

• A bottle of lotion (not from victoria secret or bath and body) a random, cheap looking bottle from a convenient store. It was crazy because a few months earlier I gave the person a really nice gift and everybody was saying how nice the gift was. Maybe that's all they could've afford or maybe they just didn't really care. I don't know. But it's by far the worst present.

• My SO was away on business over the holidays so i spent it with my folks. Well being the funny man he is he decided to get me some gag gifts to open with my folks on Christmas. So come Christmas morning im stuck opening horribly sexual gifts (dildos, butt plug, handcuffs etc etc) in front of my family. I was so freaking embarrassed!!