Do you say "fight me" regularly?

It's basically become a habit of mine. If something annoys me I say "fight me", if someone tells a rude joke I say "fight me", and many toher reasons, some totally random. But I'm like 5'4" and all squishy, and the people I say it to are usually around 6 feet tall and tough, so there isn't really much "fighting" I could do. I'm waiting for someone to take me literally and break my nose or something. Anyone else?

Guys, lasmujeressonguapas got maaaaaad, I've been blocked, oh no! My heart..

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't say that all. I'm 5'0 and weak. That's not a smart move on my part. At all.

• Same here, just a little taller. My friends are also really rough, so I'm waiting to get pummeled...

• Hopefully I can at least out run someone, if I can't out muscle them

• I don't even have faith in myself with out running someone. My asthma would drag me down. xD

What Guys Said 11

• I never say that to anyone, im just rude in other ways :D
    But in the netherlands Fight me (Kom vechten dan) is meant a bit more sirues especially form guy to guy, so yhea... and im not a fight starter :p

if someone says this with the intention to fight you respond very clamly with : Very well, shall we go outside? we won't bother as much people there
    Often theyll walk away after that :D (sucsess rate 78%, 7/9 left)

• Wow, you even gave stats.. You, sir, are great.

• haha well, i wonderd how effective it was so i kept track how often it failed and how often it worked :P
      and thank you :D

sooo...
      can i call myself TheGreatGamingOne from now on? :P

• Yes you may

• I rarely say it, very rarely.

• If I ever got mad enough to actually want to fight someone I wouldn't say "fight me", I'd just punch them. But that hasn't happened since I was about 12 and I don't anticipate it happening again.

• Yeah, I say it to my boss all the time.

• No, I don't. Men with class do not rough house in any area, except an authorized fighting arena.

• I've never done that.

• You wanna fight me just so that you can say you did?

• Okee dokey then. Have fun. ☮

• @SarahsSummer Will do, thank you so much for the concern, mother dearest <3

• no because unlike girls, if you keep telling guys to fight you they will.

• yeah, from what I'm reading here there have been an increasing number of guys that wouldn't hesitate and actually take it serious. There was even a guy posting, asking others if they would punch their ex girlfriend to get free pizza. That asker said he would.

• I think about 60% would actually do it and only 40% would say no.

• I'm not stupid enough to tell a guy to fight me unless I know him personally, and even if that one guy tried it, my uncle was in the military and taught me a few self defense tips so I may get hurt, just not too badly

• I like to fight

• No, I don't. A person is retarded if they say that regularly, particularly if someone takes them serious and kicks their ass.

• Oh really? Elaborate me on how saying said phrase magically gives a person a mental disability?

• Not really, a discussion is free of rude nature and insults. You have already both attempted to insult someone and used a rude word outside of its original purpose. A discussion is not when someone "oh so politely corrects" another person's grammar mistakes. This is not a discussion, it's you trying to act superior to people online, when you are very much not.

• This is the reason why people your age are having trouble with life - because you cause trouble. I know what you are trying to do. I wish you the best.

• you're insecure.. haha.

What Girls Said 9

• I almost never say it.

• nah that's not one of my things =]

• no i never had!

• That's good, it's sort of a bad habit once you get started, and I fear for my life every time it slips out while talking to someone much bigger than myself!

• This reminds me of Mortal Kombat. "Finish him!!"

• I do not but I suggest you stop. It doesn't matter how physically fit anyone is... people should not be fighting period.

• It isn't literal. It's lighthearted play, and I don't say it to just any random person, it usually stays within my friend group or with their friends.

• No I understand but if you say it to the wrong person it could be a problem (especially if they have been drinking)

• I'm a 16 year old girl who goes home, then to school, then home again. I won't encounter anyone drunk, and I be sure to only say this to friends or their friends. I just meant that my friends can be pretty rough when they're play fighting.

• Yes, and it's gonna get me into some shit one of these days lol

• Same here! I nearly said it to a teacher because he made a rude comment on the color of my hair. I caught myself just in time.

• lmao. i like that.

i don't say that... but maybe i will :D

• I say "do you wanna go?" Instead of fight me but for the same purpose

• I switch back and forth, but it's usually fight me

• Oh goodness, a guy from one of my classes did that to me and he was like 6'4", I almost peed! (Not literally, but still!)

• Damn, that when you get up all in his face and laugh. They usually chill out

• What's wrong with you?