Do you say "fight me" regularly?

It's basically become a habit of mine. If something annoys me I say "fight me", if someone tells a rude joke I say "fight me", and many toher reasons, some totally random. But I'm like 5'4" and all squishy, and the people I say it to are usually around 6 feet tall and tough, so there isn't really much "fighting" I could do. I'm waiting for someone to take me literally and break my nose or something. Anyone else?

Updates:
Guys, lasmujeressonguapas got maaaaaad, I've been blocked, oh no! My heart..

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't say that all. I'm 5'0 and weak. That's not a smart move on my part. At all.

1|0
    0|0
    • Same here, just a little taller. My friends are also really rough, so I'm waiting to get pummeled...

• Show All
    • Hopefully I can at least out run someone, if I can't out muscle them

• I don't even have faith in myself with out running someone. My asthma would drag me down. xD

What Guys Said 11

• I never say that to anyone, im just rude in other ways :D
    But in the netherlands Fight me (Kom vechten dan) is meant a bit more sirues especially form guy to guy, so yhea... and im not a fight starter :p

if someone says this with the intention to fight you respond very clamly with : Very well, shall we go outside? we won't bother as much people there
    Often theyll walk away after that :D (sucsess rate 78%, 7/9 left)

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow, you even gave stats.. You, sir, are great.

• haha well, i wonderd how effective it was so i kept track how often it failed and how often it worked :P
      and thank you :D

sooo...
      can i call myself TheGreatGamingOne from now on? :P

• Yes you may

• I rarely say it, very rarely.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I ever got mad enough to actually want to fight someone I wouldn't say "fight me", I'd just punch them. But that hasn't happened since I was about 12 and I don't anticipate it happening again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I say it to my boss all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. Men with class do not rough house in any area, except an authorized fighting arena.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never done that.

1|0
    0|1
    • You wanna fight me just so that you can say you did?

• Show All
    • Okee dokey then. Have fun. ☮

• @SarahsSummer Will do, thank you so much for the concern, mother dearest <3

• no because unlike girls, if you keep telling guys to fight you they will.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah, from what I'm reading here there have been an increasing number of guys that wouldn't hesitate and actually take it serious. There was even a guy posting, asking others if they would punch their ex girlfriend to get free pizza. That asker said he would.

• I think about 60% would actually do it and only 40% would say no.

• I'm not stupid enough to tell a guy to fight me unless I know him personally, and even if that one guy tried it, my uncle was in the military and taught me a few self defense tips so I may get hurt, just not too badly

• I like to fight

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. A person is retarded if they say that regularly, particularly if someone takes them serious and kicks their ass.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh really? Elaborate me on how saying said phrase magically gives a person a mental disability?

• Show All
    • Not really, a discussion is free of rude nature and insults. You have already both attempted to insult someone and used a rude word outside of its original purpose. A discussion is not when someone "oh so politely corrects" another person's grammar mistakes. This is not a discussion, it's you trying to act superior to people online, when you are very much not.

• This is the reason why people your age are having trouble with life - because you cause trouble. I know what you are trying to do. I wish you the best.

• you're insecure.. haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I almost never say it.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah that's not one of my things =]

1|0
    0|0
  • no i never had!

1|0
    0|0
    • That's good, it's sort of a bad habit once you get started, and I fear for my life every time it slips out while talking to someone much bigger than myself!

• This reminds me of Mortal Kombat. "Finish him!!"

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not but I suggest you stop. It doesn't matter how physically fit anyone is... people should not be fighting period.

1|0
    0|0
    • It isn't literal. It's lighthearted play, and I don't say it to just any random person, it usually stays within my friend group or with their friends.

• No I understand but if you say it to the wrong person it could be a problem (especially if they have been drinking)

• I'm a 16 year old girl who goes home, then to school, then home again. I won't encounter anyone drunk, and I be sure to only say this to friends or their friends. I just meant that my friends can be pretty rough when they're play fighting.

• Yes, and it's gonna get me into some shit one of these days lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Same here! I nearly said it to a teacher because he made a rude comment on the color of my hair. I caught myself just in time.

• lmao. i like that.

i don't say that... but maybe i will :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I say "do you wanna go?" Instead of fight me but for the same purpose

1|0
    0|0
    • I switch back and forth, but it's usually fight me

• Show All
    • Oh goodness, a guy from one of my classes did that to me and he was like 6'4", I almost peed! (Not literally, but still!)

• Damn, that when you get up all in his face and laugh. They usually chill out

• What's wrong with you?

0|0
    0|0