• Bitches!
    41% (15)44% (16)42% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Cats!
    They smell better, purring and meowing is nicer than barking and growling, I am not allergic to cats but I am allergic to dogs, cats are softer, dogs are known to maul or kill people (if treated badly which is sad), and cats are not capable of killing humans unless it's a freak accident where they knock something over onto you I guess.. Cats cost less in food, cats are better at taking care of themselves and keeping clean, and apparently he frequency of purring, speeds healing of muscles and bones (which is why cats purr when giving birth) www.scientificamerican.com/.../ ...
    I don't hate dogs or anything in fact I love them (my cat loves dogs too!) but dogs give me hives and cats fit with my student lifestyle better, as they are cheaper and easier to care for! Plus cats are just as protective of their families as dogs are!

https://youtu.be/Dw9AwaJaVGU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKT3yopL5gk

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• If I had to pick I would say dogs, but not by much. Cats are pretty damn entertaining but you can do so much more with a good dog.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm both to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where is the both button :(

1|0
    0|0
  • All animals are awesome, but dogs are better than cats. You cat people can stop pretending you don't know it!

1|0
    0|0
    • The question was which one do you like more, not which is better. We know they're better; don't rub it in our faces 😔

• I'm a dog guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love both but we have cats so... :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Doges.. cause.. Doges I guess lol XD.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like doggy style so it is bitches for me... today.
    Pussies for tomorrow :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a person ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Larg dogs. My dog is so loving, loyal, good friends and never talk back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not everything is black and white. I love both cats and dogs. Four options would've sufficed. Cats, dogs, neither, both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both but I'dd only want a cat if I have to cause I don't wanna see myself shining in the same light as my dad.

Just give that dog an injection god damit

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I'm a rabbit person :P

cdn.earthporm.com/.../cute-bunnies-tongues-6.jpg

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9