Do you hate Americans?

If so why?
Do you hate Americans?

• I Hate them
  • I don't mind them
  • I like them
    Vote C
  • I LOVE MERICA
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

1224

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate them, actually they seem pretty cool and laid back!!! Of course you can find some rotten apples (the ignorant racists such as Donald Trump) in the lot just like any other country, but as whole they seem fun to be around!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 11

• I LOVE MERICA

• Shit, I'm American and I hate us.

• What are YOU doing yo make us better, then? It's fine to complain, and say we have faults, but STAND UP and MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!

• i have no reason to hate americans.

• i don't have any problem with them...

• I'm suspicious of those who live in farms.

• Yeah. I'd rather live in Canada.

• No I don't hate anyone, especially not over 300 million people

• Nahh, they're aight

• I like some of you.

• Why the heck does everyone use the country, America, if they like it or not? Why not Sweden oh, or Britain? I love all countries, but why pick on America D:?

• No I just feel kind of sorry for them sometimes, especially if they elect Trump I will be like "Oh you are so so stupid why did you do this?" and then when shit starts hitting the fan I will just feel bad for them.

• If we elect Trump can u guys send a squad to "take care of him"?

• Trump is just going to throw a left-handed Monkey wrench into the 2016 election!! I'm unsure of who will be worse for us, Trump, or Hillary!!! Maybe I'll consider Canada as a new home. . .

• @SomeGuy37 maybe there will be a miracle and Bernie will win. I consider it a miraculous that Harper lost in Canada and we got Trudeau in a majority liberal government. After I voted and the results came in I just sat there like "well that went really really surprisingly well, nice"

What Guys Said 24

• As an American myself I can honestly say "Yeah, sometimes I really do." I mean come on, our federal government shut down because a bunch of old white guys act the same as a bunch of little kids fighting over a toy.

Sure there are some really good things about the country but it could be so much better if we stopped arguing about stupid shit and worked together for a common goal.

• The REALLY GREAT thing about the United States is that WE, THE PEOPLE, choose THEM!! We can vote them out, when they FCK UP!! BUT WE, ALL OF US, HAVE TO VOTE!!! We have nobody to blame for their bad decisions, but ourselves for voting them into office!!

• @SomeGuy37 if this was a true democracy, and any of the choices were worth a shit I could get behind you 100% on that.

• I hate how our social system is set up... the media feeds the populace lies, the gov't pays the media... the media in turn ruins the very core of what america should be. The average American is uneducated in politics and blindly believes in most of what the media says which is completely inaccurate. But there is a light, my generation tends to question things more than before, we will see if they can fix what past generations fucked up, thanks fat old white guys with nothing better to do than fuck my country up.

• I don't like or hate people based on their natinality. In fact, 'hate' is a verystrong word. I just 'dislike' some people due to their nature or personality.

• Nationalists from any country are fucking retarded. American's especially with their superiority complex and this silly idea of 'freedom.'

• Words_and_Wisdom- Kind of an Irony, to me. . . What is so wrong with 'FREEDOM' that you denounce it, as 'silly'? Freedom is FUNDAMENTAL to all people, and nobody should live in bondage, or repression!! How is it a 'Superiority complex' for Americans to want all people to know what it is to be Free, and not be repressed under dictatorial and repressive governments?
      Those repressive ways make no sense!! How can a nation grow, live, and prosper without free thought, innovation, ideals, and rewards for these?
      What sad nation do you live in, where Freedom isn't something WONDERFUL?

• I don't hate America, but I am very VERY disappointed with it, and totally fed up with it's bullshit.

• I'm American...

I hate large groups of americans but when I'm dealing with individuals I don't have problems usually. People turn really stupid and unsympathetic when they form large groups but I don't think that is an American thing.

• It's like all other countries. Some of them are nice, some of them are horrible. It's just that some get over-represented a bit.

• I voted other.

I don't always like what my country does, but to say someone should be hated simply due to their nationality is ignorant and a potentially dangerous train of thought.

Do I hate my fellow Americans simply for being Americans? No.

Does my country contain some ignorant, self absorbed, nasty, bullheaded people? Yes it does. Guess what, though? There are people like that the world over.

• Honestly If we elect donald trump, I give you Canadians my permission to come in and kill president and the entire legislation.

• I hate most americans. I'm from america so I know what I'm talking about whem I saybthat most americans are very close minded

• Then stop whining, and stand up, and make things better!! DO you vote? If you don't like who is in office, or running, run against them!! THAT makes us GREAT!!! ANYONE can be Governor, Representative, Senator, and as long as you were born here, PRESIDENT!!
      I am not attacking you, personally, and I mean no offense, to you, as a person, but as Americans, we, as a whole, have become too complacent, to accepting of all the BS that we hate!!
      It might not seem like much, but EVERYONE needs to vote, even at the 'off-season' elections, ESPECIALLY, electing the local leaders, maybe running, yourself, to make the change that you want to see!!

• @SomeGuy37 in theory anyone can run but in reality it takes a lot of money to run. That's why independent parties are seldom elected.

• I like 'em. They're good people, they have problems but who doesn't?

• I don't hate the people but I hate the bastards in charge. They've hijacked your country and are using it for their own gain.

• Well, figure this question isn't for me because I"m American... and a patriot!" Love America!

• That's like saying "Do you hate Muslims?" some are good, some are bad. It's pretty shitty to hate someone just because of where they're from

• no i don't hate them, but im loosing confidence in a sizeable number of them

• Do I hate Americans? Some yes, some no. It depends on which ones.

• I love Americans.

• Voted B, because I hate some Americans, just like I hate some Europeans.

• Meh there ok :P

• I don't hate anybody - but I don't like the fact that they're a superpower.

• 💜💜💜 love from across the pond

• I don't hate them, I just think of them as boring people with no sense of humor who are obsessed with sex and celebrities

• Not at all. Their governments have screwed up and that is what I hate.