Has this been a good week for you?

Only asking because for once in a really long time everything in my life is going wonderfully. This week I became official with the girl I've been seeing, also landed a sweet ass apartment, school has been going great, and I saved like $420 bucks shopping because the gay salesman had the hots for me. There's nothing I could ask for that I don't have already, it feels nice 😊.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I did nothing but gag!

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh it could be better

What Girls Said 5

• Ehh, not really.. school school school SCHOOL school school TOO MUCH SCHOOL. All I want is to stay at home and sleep but SCHOOL 😔

• It's been ok. Just ok. Yesterday at work was probably the worst day at work possible but I'm trying to see past that and enjoy the rest of my week

• It was a good week for me. I had an interview today and I'm like 99% sure I got the job. Just gotta talk to the big boss on Friday, but the manager said he'd put in a good word for me because of my references.

• lmao. sounds like an awesome week indeed.

my week has been somewhat shitty. but things will get better on friday!

• The week just started for me

So far good.
    Good newses coming in from everywhere

What Guys Said 4

• Not really.
    Next week will be better for sure yea.

• Congratulations, mine was the worst in months

• This Has Been A Great Week, Beside It Being Cold, It Was A Great Week,

• I am glad for you. :) Enjoy.