Are you more worried of dying or getting old?

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting old. Because possibly becoming weaker, forgetful and health problems! I would hate to not be able to do the little things. Like work out, run! , use the bathroom! And forgetting memories! That would kill me! And then possibly your loved ones dying before you. So old, weak and alone! That's depressing. Death isn't so scary. Depends though. Okay okay both XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Dying. Both are inevitable, but one can come much later

What Girls Said 11

• I am more worried that I haven't done anything with my life. I am more worried that I'll be forgotten. I am probably just wishful thinking... I am not going to do anything amazin... i just dream... but never do.

• Probably dying.. I would like to die peacefully and painlessly

• Getting old definitely... cuz then most old people have lots of problems physically & emotionally. I feel like I wouldn't wanna burden my future kids to take care of me till my end. But life is life, u live how you were blessed to. :)

• Holy cow you look just like my friend kiera

• She's the exact same but blonde

• U could show me a pic, cuz I doubt it. I literally don't have anyone that looks like me totally. Some have said I looked like melanie martinez, but I really dont..

• Dying I guess, though I'm not really worried about it. I've accepted that it's inevitable and something that happens to everyone.

• Dying. I can kinda control the getting old by eating healthy and exercising

• I worry of dying in a unsatisfied life.

• Both, i guess.

• Definitely dying.

• Getting old. I don't want to be a old lady

• Probably getting old, I don't care if I die.

• Dying, it's scary

What Guys Said 14

• I actually have ZERO worries about anything about suffering or death, sure I DISLIKE it all, but I am not afraid of it.

That's because I know the scientific truth of the universe, in terms of biology and physics, as well as the fundamental forces at play in the context of totality in the dimension of infinite probability (string theory), and how the mind and the body relate to the natural world.

Here's the principle.

Totality.

For example, what part of you, is actually you? is it any single cell that creates your consciousness, or is a collection of cells that allow you to simulate consciousness in a specific way?

If the answer is B, it means that there is a definitive consciousness that can be simulated, therefore consciousness has a single origin and is one whole that can be simulated like an aperture through people.
    In the totality of things.
    And if the answer is A, every cell is consciousness, then as every cell is a part of one body, consciousness is one whole.

Essentially you are an aperture for consciousness to shine out through.

Take a bunch of brains connect them to each other, each brain generates thoughts and they would transfer these thoughts through each other acting as one mind, as a result through a collection of minds, the same thing is to be said about brains separated by a body like a skull, and we are all fundamentally one process within the universe, as we are the universe aware of itself, and we are fundamentally one point in the multiverse simulated through infinite probability.

Message me, and I'd be happy to explain it to you in further detail.

• Essentially "you" can die, but the only part of you that dies is your ego, the I in you fundamentally cannot die, and you are the I in you, and so take solace in the knowledge that you are immoral.

What you are, is a simulated perspective/experience for the universe, like a computer processor has multiple processors that make up one program, it is the program that intern allows the processor which is one whole, to be self-aware.

We are all different versions of the same program, but we are the same program.

Essentially you can only experience one version of the program at any given moment.

• Also, it's important to note, that A positive force cannot destroy anything, and so it only changes things.

Under this principle it gives credence to the actions of healing the sick (evil), and to make that of which is bad, good.

There is rhyme and reason for everything, destiny is the law of the universe.

For example fatalism, everything happens for a reason, lets take the big bang for instance, if two objects were created that traveled through space at a certain velocity and would collide with one another in a given amount of time, that collision is destined to happen, but if there was interference, that two is under the same principle, as all actions interact simultaneously through opposite and equal reaction, newtons third law, that is why the universe is in a stable state.

• You can calculate and find the majesty in the universe in anything, but to express it you require the entire universe itself.

• I'm more worried about dying alone. Getting old doesn't bother me, I plan on offing myself when I turn 70.

• I am worried about getting old.

• I don't care about death or growing old. It happens to everyone.

• getting old xD

• I'm worried of neither.

• getting old, i should have died long ago

• No, I am ready to die whenever wherever.

• Getting old. I don't want to become frail and incapable of enjoying life

• Getting old. Having to suffer through not being able to move your mind deteriorating, pure hell

• Getting old, that's like dead man walking. Only living to piss of people, I don't wanna be a burden

• Nope not at all, we all die at some point.. it is a part of life.. and I do not use the washroom anymore either as I wear diapers and rubber pants.. but It is not because I am old... I was in a very bad fall and that is why I wear them.. but I can still do most everything anyone else can do some things even better then others.. I am happy with my life even tho I wear them all the time.. it sure is not the end of the world.. just a bit more of a challenge when people find out you wear them and many in this world do wear them.. I am just one that is not shy to say I do.. just a part of my life now

• Neither. Worrying is pointless.

• No I just want about 12 more years or so.