Name 2 things you have learned from your past mistakes?

Mine is:

1) Never go against my Intuition
2) Forgive people, but... never for the SAME mistake TWICE

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• 1 - Don't make fun of people just to look cool. Learned that one in 7th grade so, luckily pretty early.

2 - Listen to my parents, don't blindly follow but, ACTUALLY listen to them.

• stop having sex with people who provide your services i. e the sbux girl, the girl who cuts your hair (idk why i like girls to do it), the girl at the local restaurant, the girl who works at the movie theater

i thought it would be synergy... sex, free stuff, not having to break my routine to hook up with girls... i didn't consider what would happen when i didn't call... i didn't consider!!! :'((((((

• One is to organize myself. I'm not good in chaotic situations. I need a to do list :D
    The second one is to think first and than execute. Also think before saying things.
    I've made mistakes against both rules in the past :o

• Yeah, I have made the mistake of speaking before I think. It's usually an automatic reaction whenever I have felt hurt, but I am still working on that. 😊

• I always feel too guilty afterwards... well, when I am less emotional anyway. The thought of the guilt that I know I'll feel afterwards , helps me to think twice before speaking. Not that it works every time 😊

• Same is true here: 3 times out of 4 I'll hit the brake early enough. The fourth time I screw up :-(

• 1) Don't take things for granted
    2) Crying when you are sad is pointless. Do something about it.

• the function of crying is to clear away heightened response... people who cry usually become clearer after the fact. crying brings focus to act. its not an either or situation.

• I've learned Eggs should be refrigerated
    and to never EVER pre-order

• 1 - Don't go near people who weigh me down and make me feel stupid about myself
    2- To never judge people or jump to assumptions on first sight

• I don't learn from my mistakes.

• Don't be quick to trust anyone.

Save money

• Forgive, but don't forget
    DTA

• You never really know anyone until you stand between them and something they really want.

Take the money even if you don't really need or want it, you can always give it away later.

• 1. Just believe in yourself.
    2. Always follow no. 1.

What Girls Said 8

• Do my own thing and never follow what others do.

I was new at school and I had bad influences. Reason why I'm so crazy now.

Now I'm crazy, because I like being crazy. My mistake was thinking I was crazy because everyone else was crazy.

Now I do what I want. I don't give a damn what people think

• 1) just don't care anymore.. and people will judge u for everything so it doesn't matter whatever u do.. u weren't born to impress them

2) depression is just a waste of time

• 1. If you don't feel a spark, one will never come
    2. Accepting criticism doesn't mean you are a failure or a bad person.

• 1) People are going to judge you all your life so acting like a depressed little shit feeling sorry for yourself won't do anything, and you should just have fun and do you.
    2) If a bully is to fat for you to physically knock down. Wreck that heifer's life from the shadows, and realize that blackmail can be your friend when done right.

• I know you only said 2 but I can't help but post this last one.

3) Always speak your mind because while some people may get offended there will be times when you give some sound advice. It's better to say something now no matter how brutally honest it is than to regret not saying something at all, because sometimes it can even save a life by smacking some sense into someone using words..

• That's ok 👍 thank you for adding extra. I appreciate it 😊

• 1) I must love me !
    2) I must open up my broken heart!

• 1) Don't get attached to a fuckboi.
    2) Be who you want to be, not what others want to see.

• Ooh that second one is important
    Mine are:
    1) never be the first to confess my feelings to a guy
    2) don't listen to haters

• #1 sounds like a prejudice that you'll ed up learning a lesson from. not a lesson in itself.

• my nr one lesson: stay away from men