Do you actually make an effort to get up in the morning?

Do you actually make an effort to get up in the morning?
What motivates you?

• Yes, straight out into bang into the shower... what's so hard...
    18% (7)32% (8)23% (15)Vote
  • Meh kinda, roll out slowly... spend some time on the internet y'know
    72% (28)56% (14)66% (42)Vote
  • No, fuck off lol... I stay in for the whole day XD
    10% (4)12% (3)11% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easy to me to get out of bed, tham to go directly to the shower...

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I'm sort of a weirdo in that I generally set my alarm to go off 3-4 hours before my first class of hte day starts. So on most days where that's 10 o'clock, I'll be up at 6am. I like having a nice relaxing breakfast and morning coffee. In addition to getting to campus ~45 minutes before class to review material and get settled... I know, I'm super weird.

What motivates me? The fact that the possibility of maybe being a bit late gets me nauseous. I like to avoid that at all costs. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • My body ain't gonna move itself.
    barkpost-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/.../DkQWJ.gif

1|2
    0|0
  • LOL noppeeee
    I mean, not really.. I know I have to, but I always end up sleeping way more than should be legal. That way I always miss a few classes :x

0|1
    0|0
  • Considering that this is what it takes to get me up... I guess I don't ๐Ÿ˜…

i.kinja-img.com/.../19fhz8lukyefdpng.png

But what can I say? I'm just not a morning person๐Ÿ˜™

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, straight out into bang into the shower... but since i got no where to go str8 into gag!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • omg that gif!
    and I'm definitely the 'meh' type.

0|2
    0|0
    • Haha I know :p And I can relate, I have to cycle to college later, just effort -_-

• Show All
    • pretty much.
      bruh r u kidding me? LOL with a bus and train it's an hour away. biking would take me 6 months! :P

• Haha ok makes snese! :P If it was 20-30 mins away then it wouldn't be so bad xD

• I'm usually up right away. I don't like hearing my alarm go off and just want to get going. If I wait around, I'll make it worse and really not want to leave my bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Earning enough money that i don't have to work so hard ever again. Try to actually ENJOY life. That's my motivation.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted on B. I do everything slowly and it takes me a lot of time until I'm actually awake and that's when I start doing things faster.

0|1
    0|0
  • LoL, I'm from Montenegro, we stay in bed for the whole day :P

0|2
    0|0
  • If my alarm is abrupt I get scared and sit up thinking something is wrong and I'm wide awake. But if it's a calm alarm or I wake up on my own time I snuggle up to my pillow for a few minutes and then get up and have a cup of tea before showering.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ya I get outta bed as soon as my alarm goes off. If I don't I know I won't have enough time to do my hair & makeup, and there is no way I'm going to school without it on

0|2
    0|0
  • Well during the week I hit snooze a few times, then I slowly go to the shower. On weekends I'm B & C, after I wake up I'll still lay in bed for another 30min-1hr just on the internet & then I'll get out of bed

0|1
    0|0
  • Unless I have to be somewhere early, I don't get right up.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I get a lot of sleep I'm good, especially if I have somewhere to go, if not, who cares if you sleep a while longer?

0|1
    0|0
  • Motivation to get up comes from knowing that something good is on that day.

0|1
    0|0
  • I fucking hate mornings, they're the worst thing in the world :(

I can relate to walking in to college, I have to walk like 2 miles to uni and it suucks

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• B describes me perfectly. Usually when I become consious I just tty and continue on dreaming. When I'm bored of that I'll check up on GAG and then 9GAG.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sunlight go away *goes beneath covers* but I have to work and train and stuff soo I have to make somewhat of an effort to get up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guilt gets me moving. That or needing to pee.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, because I'm actually going to bed usually in the morning.

0|1
    0|0
  • It fucking hard for me really what motivates me? Thay I am hungry I guess 😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope it takes me forever to get out of bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I've ever woken up my entire life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Once I'm up, it's time to get on with the day

0|1
    0|0
  • I woke up in a jiffy today for some odd reason. I usually take at least 15 minutes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. I don't get out of bed for less than 10,000.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Yay, two more minutes of sleep left!" *turns around, sleeps a few more hours*

0|1
    0|0
  • Got to go to work.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am motivated by money, that is more than enough for me to get out of bed in the morning.

0|1
    0|0