Do you like hugging?

Yep, it's a really weird question but who cares haha

• I hate hugging-- never do it when saying hi and bye to friends/ family
  • I love hugging-- always do it when i say hi and bye to my friends/ family
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing better than a hug, makes u feel better no matter how happy or sad u are at the time, a hug just makes everything seem ok. As babies or small children, the first thing we really learn is that when we get hurt, we hold out our arms for a hug! I guess that just stays with us throughout life.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 42

• I still enjoy getting as well as giving hugs , they help serve as a reminder that someone cares about you and that thing do get better

• I'm in the middle here. Some people I enjoy hugging, others are very awkward to hug. Bottom line is, it depends on the person I am hugging.

• I love to be hugged. It is nice. :)

• I love to hug, but it's not really a thing to hug among my family, and I have no one else to hug. :(

• I dunno what it's like apart from when my family does it but yes I would very much like a hug right now.

• I'm really not a hugger. I don't accept hugs from friends, and most of them are cool with that as they know what I'm like with personal space. But with family, I try to settle with a handshake or just nothing at all if I can get away with it, but I often end up having to do it :(
    *braces for impact*

• I don't like to be hugged. Sorry!

• It really depends on my company, if its with my close friends, of course, if its with close members of my family sure.

• I rarely hug friends and family, but when I'm in a relationship, there is hardly a moment I'm NOT hugging you lol 😅

• Why of course. It's an amazing expression of love and intimacy!

• Honestly - who doesn't?

I pretty much hug everyone for a greeting in person if its not in a professional setting. So far no one complained ;)

• Sure do lol.

• I like to hug! :-D

• Not typically. I didn't come from a family that openly showed affection, so I'll only do it with a girlfriend or my Mom at most. I'm usually not the initiator though.

• I'm a big hugger 🙃 Obsessed with hugging and snuggles

• I love hugging.
    But that honor is reserved for special people only.

• I only really hug family, not that I don't like it, I just don't among friends.

• I love holding tight + Hugging, I got both in once !

• I mean, I don't really hug my brother or parents, and most of my guy friends my age, but I like hugging girls, girls who are friends, cousins who are girls. For guys who I do hug is more of a bro hug or see ya hand shake, lol

• I love hugging, and try to do it as much as possible. I wish it wasn't seen as weird...

• It's not really seen as weird here, people hug eachother hi and bye all the time, and often in the middle just for the fun of it

• Maybe it's weird because I'm 6'4 then...

• I do not, natively.

• I love hugging. I hug family members when we get together.

• I love hugging and will never stop loving hugging

• Sure, I like to hug, it a nice greeting/goodbye

• I don't like it

• I love hugging but rarely hugs

• I love hugs, nothing feels more intimate than a loving hug from your loved ones :3

• Hugging and cuddling. Love it <3

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 33

• Hugs are nice as long as they're not the awkward kind.
    Awkward kind hugs are too awkward for my liking.
    But otherwise I love them... I just get them basically never 💔

• I love hugging. I really only hug people I care about though (so family members, close friends, or someone I'm in a relationship with). Feeling that physical closeness to someone I care about is so comforting.

• I don't really hug my family but I do get in a mood for a massive hug and it's really the only thing that can make me feel heaps better X

• People say our family is a 'kiskidee' family. As the word implies, we kiss a lot lol (although a kiskidee is really a type of bird). We hug and kiss upon waking up, upon meeting anywhere, upon leaving and upon going to bed. I think this is a good thing. I love hugs. Nothing can beat that oxytocin when you're feeling down and depressed. Hugs just pick you right back up.

• Not a fan of hugging.

• It depends how i feel and if i know u!

• Some people say hi when they see you and I give hugs

I love hugs so much they make me feel so warm, safe and loved.

And it has to be a proper hug; not a BS gap or side "hug" a long tight hug to make all my worries and troubles melt away so I can just shut out the rest of the world and enjoy the feeling of the embrace <3 <3 <3

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3399c7a1d8.jpg</a>

• sure hugs are great!

• I love hugging!! I hug trees, I hug my car, I hug my motorbike.. But I like it more when I hug someone I care about lol

• I don't like hugging nor touching humans. But I always make sure I kiss and hug my pets at least once a day.

I voted no because I assume you're referring to humans.

• From some people, yup!

• I love hugs and all of that affectionate stuff, but I have to keep my reputation as a bad ass bitch so I avoid it unless offered. B|

• Yes but I hate being squeezed too hard. Like dammnn I know you might miss me, but the least you can do is to keep me alive._.

• I love hugging, but do it only with my family. Friends are more reserved.

• Yes, I love hugs. I don't always hug when I am greet my friends or family, but usually when I say goodbye.

• I LOVE hugging!
    Especially love being hugged long and tightly - it's such a nice feeling! 😌

• I love a good hug but I don't tend to hug people every time I see them or say goodbye. That's too much for me and not something my family really does unless we haven't seen each other in ages.

• I like it with my family and with certain special guy, he knows that already ;)

• Not a fan of it but I know when I'm supposed to hug people so I do it in those times. I just don't enjoy it

• I love it, but only with the right person :)

• Heck yes! Hugs are the best. Especially lingering hugs and hugs from behind.

• I love hugging!
    However, the only person I recall hugging hi and goodbye everyday was my close friend last year. 😊

• I only like hugging my boyfriend.

Anyone else it just feels weird majority of the time.

• No way!
    I am not a touchy person, this makes me awkward😣

• Love it but I rarely do it.

• i like it when little kids hug me because they're quite carefree about it. i don't like awkward hugs

• I love getting hugs. But I never get any hugs 😔

• Yes. I love hugs :D :)

• I like hugging people but I don't like people hugging me. I know, weird.

• I only like hugging my fiancé. I don't know I'm just weird like that. I love hugging him tho

• More from Girls
    3