Muslim a woman and Christian a man marriage could be? How to avoid religious problems? I need help :( ?

Muslim a woman and Christian a man marriage could be? How to avoid religious problems? I need help :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay people this is the simple and social version of how nuclear fission occurs,
    When you charge an electron to such high speed that it has kinetic energy to hit the nucleus of a heavy metal like uranium, and disintegrated into smaller elements. Release lot of energy.
    Similarly this here wer are trying to get a women from Islam to marry a Christian man, where there is a lot of inter-atomic repulsion, and if we are some how successful in combining these two as married couples, there will huge amount of release of energy in this society, uncontrolled amount of damage and conflicts.
    Simple as that.
    Honestly both of you should convert to aethist, then you can marry.

Most Helpful Girl

• @aficionado is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT here.
    You may as well throw in your Hijab right now and join your Christan man where he stand.
    Problem solved.

What Guys Said 10

• A Muslim woman marrying a non-Muslim woman is forbidden in Islam, unless the man converts to a Muslim.

This is the only way to avoid religious problems.

• It would be easy if u just respect each others faith and don't ask each other to justify there practice

• Just don't be religious because it seems to cause more hate than good. Why can't people from anywhere or any belief just be happy and be with whomever they want to be with without religion always getting in the way. Surely it should just be about 2 people that are happy to be together without others judging it and not agreeing with it. Makes me so mad.

• Well, that's between you two, I don't know what to tell you lol. Religion has so many rules and regulations originating from a pre-enlightenment time period. You either have to ignore aspects of your religion that forbids you to marry a non Muslim, or leave the faith entirely since you clearly don't believe in it. Or he would have to convert to Islam for you. Another option, the two of you could become atheists or agnostics and not have this problem to begin with.

• According to Islam rule, the Christian a man should convert to Islam first.

• There isn't. But, they both will eventually try to convert eachother, and be offended at least in a year.

• Wear a black burkha in a Christian marriage ~ Game over.

• You do not know anything

• become christian, it's the best thing you can do

• I am a Muslim I can date a Christian babe, yepiiiieee

• In Islam only men are allowed to date non Muslims. The thing you're already doing is knowing as haram. You should raise the chrildren Christian so they're not at risk if they ever decide to leave it but i would't advise it

What Girls Said 6

• Why don't you guys just agree to disagree or something like that? Lol

• Do you really love him?

• I love her so much. But I feel very sad for us. Throughout my life I want to live with him. There are many obstacles for us :((

• I feel sorry for you:( I am a Muslim. Really hard, what the family thinks?

• well if he is a true Christian he wouldn't be unequally yolked with an nonbeliever there would be a lot of trouble and stress created form that relationship and I don't think it can be avoided

• You should convert to Christianity then, or else your children will suffer trying to figure out which religion is right.

• My sister is with a Muslim man and she is Christian and now after almost a year together. He give her the coran bible to study and said for them to Marry she haves to be Muslim so the family can love her. Plus he gets to have as many wives as he wants. Its so sad I feel bad for her and she is really changing her religion and thought to be with this man.

• Love your God first but don't allow religion to get between you two. If you end up married, just try to include both religious ritual things in the ceremony and with your kids life... teach your children both religions but don't force it on them... let them decide , if they ever do, who they want to worship... but as for your relationship, just don't talk about religion at all, it brings up unwanted arguments