Do your haters hate you cause they ain't you?

Do they?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course.

They're peanut butter and jealous 😜

Most Helpful Guy

• They find offense in the fact that you aren’t marching in line like a good little soldier of conformity with the rest of the nearsighted disciples of the status quo
    . It just easier to say “Hey, look at that guy over there with the small dick” than it is to deal one’s own inadequacies.

They live a life a banality and mediocrity, and anyone who steps outta line gets shit for it.

When you walk a bold path, put yourself out there or just do things your own way, you’re gonna piss some people off.

They’re not actually pissed at you, they’re pissed at themselves for their inability to live a life that has meaning. It’s just easier to lob their anger your way, than it is for them to own it.

“Haters don’t really hate you, they hate themselves; because you’re a reflection of what they wish to be”

Yaira N

Even if you’re as awesome as Mother Teresa and doing nothing but giving from your heart and doing good-pure-altruistic-things, some people are gonna wanna give you shit for it. And the more impact you’re making on this world, the more shit they’re gonna give you.

• The more you trudge your own road of happy destiny, the more the critics, haters and naysayers will feel they’re entitled to give you some sort of unwanted input about the status of the road your on.

Sometimes their words may sting, but this is where you’ll need to look yourself in the eye and ask “what the fuck am I all about?

• Plain and simply most people aren’t willing to do what it takes to get what they want in life. So they point out the flaws they see in those who are doing what they want in life.

What Girls Said 13

• They hate me cause they secretly love me 😘 It's the ultimate compliment!

• No not really!

• Nope. Haters hate because they hate themselves.

• Probably ;) haha.

• Most of the time yes. But sometimes they are just trolling.

• I doubt it. If they were me they would go insane due to the mental over load that comes with having adhd and Asperger. :D Plus the medication would make them go insane if they took it.

• They are just jealousssss :P :)

• Have no haters ;-)

• I guess so

• Psssh, that's so true my dog.

• I actually disagree. Its more like you don't want to be them.

• Haters hate themselves more than they hate you. Usually , they want to be like you or want what you have... 😊😄

• That and because they are secretly obsessed with me.

What Guys Said 14

• Sometimes but not always.

Sometimes they hate you simply because they genuinely can't stand your personality.

Sometimes they are insecure about themselves but see you as beneath them and by hating on you it makes them feel better about themselves.

And other times they dislike your personality and don't respect you BUT they are envious of your position in life or envious on one particular thing that you have. However that doesn't mean they would want to be you.

I'll give an example... Justin Bieber

Personally I don't "hate" him but I dont really respect him. I think he's an arrogant douche and while I'll admit that he is a better singer than the average joe, I think he owes most of his success to good marketing and the fact that his looks appeal to young girls.

I'm envious of his money and the fact that he's rumored to have hooked up with my celebrity crush, but other than that there's nothing he has that I want and I wouldn't really want to be him.

• Yup, I have definitely have had a few people in my life that seemed to enjoy me not doing well, and when I was doing well and being happy (in any aspect of life) they seemed to hate it. I never really considered myself a hate-able person, as a child I thought I was the most likable peer one could ever have.

But whatever. They shall drown and perish in their self-inflicted pessimism. #NotMyFault :-D

• haters hate me cuz they know me

http://imgur.com/bd10p.gif

• Haters hate because they're haters.

• I'm just gonna shake it off.

• Not only that, but they could never even become me 👍😎

• H8ers h8 me because I am the RASJNMO (Righteous Asshole of Supreme Justice towards Non Mainstream Opinions).

• Nah, they hate me because I'm a twat.

• Dey h8 us cuz they 8nus

• I don't concern myself with "haters"

• They hate us cause they anus

• No I don't think so

• Correct.

filler

• Most people are trash, whether they're the ones "hating" or the ones being "hated."

But honestly: why should trash be jealous of trash?