One celebrity who people find attractive, but you don't?

Actress, singer, writer, director, doesn't matter

I personally just can't see what all the fuss is about Brad Pitt. I find him average.
And ironically, I also don't think Angelina is THAT gorgeous. I find Jennifer Aniston prettier for some reason.

What about you? Who do you find average/not attractive compared to others?

0|0
18|28

Most Helpful Guy

• Megan Fox
    Kim Kardashian
    Miley Cyrus
    Jennifer Lopez
    Kate Upton
    Beyoncé
    Fergie
    Cameron Diaz
    and many more

They don't look bad but I think they are overrated in terms of looks

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Kate Upton is all the hype right now, but i don't even find her average, i find her below average. I see at least 10 girls on the street every day that i find more attactive than Kate Upton. Its not that she has an ugly face (her face is somewhat pretty), but she has fucking MAN HIPS. I can't even be attracted to a girl unless her hips are wider than her waist--which hers aren't.

4|1
    0|0
  • Kim kardashian. Ewww.

3|2
    0|0
  • Megan Fox. I have never found her that attractive, as she is made out to be.

3|0
    0|2
  • Angelina Jolie. She looks like some freakish genetically-engineering mutant based around what people supposedly find attractive: huge lips, huge boobs, slightly exotic looks... yuck.

3|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Lawrence

I'm not a huge of the her facial structure (The really round face) and her forehead is quite large.

2|1
    0|2
    • But she is just the best lol watch any interviews with her. YouTube her last interview with jimmy Fallon.

• Show All
    • @ConsultantIsBack nooo, I must have missed it. I'll check it out 😂

• Not taking anythinbg away from her personality, it's great. I'm just not fond of her looks

• Kim Kardashian or any of her sisters

4|1
    0|0
  • Beyonce. People act like she looks like a goddess but to me she's a 7 at best

3|1
    0|0
  • Jennifer Garner

I think Jennifer Lawrence is pretty, but I don't think she's as hot as most people seem to think.

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? I find Jennifer Garner really pretty
      She has a lovely smile

• Meh. To each his own.

I do not find her ugly. I just don't find her particularly attractive.

• Paris Hilton. Never found her hot at all.

3|1
    0|0
  • Jennifer Aniston, Zoey Deschanel

Never got it. I mean yes they are both pretty. But the level of attention they get for being "gorgeous"/"beautiful" I never once understood.

1|0
    0|1
  • Megan Fox.

She looks like a female android built to be "hot".

2|0
    0|1
  • Megan fox... over estimated flat assed attitudinal piece of...
    Idc if she was offering, i'd turn her down...
    I'd rock Eva Mendez's world though.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Kate Upton. Dudes are all blinded by the huge tits. She's got nothing special.

1|1
    0|0
  • I never thought Cher was good looking even when she was young.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dej loaf. She dose nothing for me... I just dot see it. 😐

2|0
    0|0
  • Too many to count. Most celebrities are actually quite unattractive to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Emma Watson
    I frikkkin hate her

1|0
    1|0
  • Meghan Trainor. Hottest girl in the world. Mother may I?

1|0
    0|0
  • Kate Upton

1|0
    0|0
  • megan fox obviously

1|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox. I have never seen the appeal and I never will. She seems as natural as squirty cheese.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Lawrence. I don't understand ho she's considered pretty.

0|0
    1|0
  • george clooney, emma watson, ranveer singh, kim kardashian

0|0
    1|0
    • and i am gonna mention, they keep talking about the old guy charm in george clooney, my maternal uncle is 50 and looks as young as me and a way better body and face than clooney, thats why i never saw what the big deal about the guy was, he actually looks a little south asian/ arab tbh and not a handsome one at all

• Angelina Jolie
    Jennifer Lawrence
    Emma Watson
    Megan Fox...

... I could go on.

1|0
    1|1
  • Angelina Jolie

She is a right munter.

1|0
    0|0
    • "Right munter?"

• @Bluemax

Munter:
      Most often used to describe an incredibly unattractive female who you wouldn't touch with a shitty stick.

• Brad and angelina are a little uh...

old for you.

They're my age. THey still look good for their ages. They used to be smoking. But I dont' expect 19 year olds to think they're the hottest things around.

Aniston is more the type of look women think is good then men.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hey, I have actors over 30 and 40 that I find super attractive compared to them haha
      I didn't say they don't look good (they actually do at their age), I just don't find the appeal in Brad Pitt. :)

• Everyone likes different things.

I think Brad Pitt has a lot of fans because he was able to transition from having a really 'pretty' face to being a pretty rugged guy who doesn't seem like a 'pretty boy'. So women who go for 'pretty' features liked him, women who like ripped slim guys liked his fight club body, etc.

What Girls Said 17

• Guys - Channing Tatum. He reminds me of Goro from MK for some reason.
    Denzel Washington. And George Clooney.

Chicks - Jennifer Lawrence. She's not ugly, but I don't find her exceptionally stunning either.
    Halle Berry, she kinda looks like a man. Kristen Bell I think her name is.

1|0
    0|0
    • I had to google who Goro is, but I have to admit, you're right, Tatum does look a bit like him.

Denzel Washington? I'm a straight guy and *I* think he's hot... or was in his youth. I could be biased because I think he's a great actor. Spot on about Jennifer Lawrence, but her personality seems funny.

• Guys:
    Ryan Gosling
    Ashton Kutcher
    Tom Cruise

Girls:
    Olivia Wild
    Kate Upton
    Taylor Swift
    Emma Watson

2|0
    0|0
  • Tom Cruise... I have NEVER found him attractive at all! Most of my female colleagues at work find him very attractive. 👎

1|0
    0|0
  • Dwayne theRock Johnson. Idky everyone... including The Rock... thonk he's sexy. Sure, he has a nice physique and teeth, but he is sooo not all that.

2|0
    0|0
  • Clooney, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, ... All the most popular ones usually aren't as interesting as people say - ad least to me.

I love Brad Pitt, though. xD

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh Clooney! Yes. What is so hot about him I reallu don't get lol

• Haha I know.. o. O He's just an old dude... who's below average looking. And not interesting at all. xD

• Channing Tatum... do not get the appeal. I guess he is just not my type at all.
    Same for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Vin Diesel... No thank you.

3|0
    1|0
  • hmm... that guy from titanic!

1|0
    0|0
  • I was gonna say Brad Pitt before I read what you said lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Tom Cruise.. Some people go on and on about him but I'm just not attracted to him at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Brad Pitt

//

2|0
    0|0
  • Brad Pitt and Matthew Dumb McCconaughey.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never find those celebrities that are typically labeled as gorgeous or "sexy" attractive. I prefer the quirkier type.

1|0
    0|0
  • Justin beiber, soo not attractivee sooo

2|0
    0|0
  • Luke Bryan. I think he is not attractive at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Drake (rapper) I do not find him attractive at all but a lot of women think he is fine.

2|0
    0|0
  • That twilight dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Meghan Fox. I don't see what the hype is about, lol.

1|0
    0|0