Do you like going to the dentist?

I really like my dentist, but I hate going there! I always feel like my mouth is getting assaulted by technology :(

• I HATE IT TOO. Almost as much as I hate turtle soup.
  • I don't mind it. I have the personality of a cough drop.
  • SAY NADA nananana Alley-oop!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• Forget that, I ain't going to no dentist ! I want all the dentists on GAG to have a look at this video so they know what I think of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW06IwMtXMU

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../thumbs-up.gif

Do you remember who shot cecil the poor innocent lion? It was a dentist. These psychopaths with masks just like to hurt things, they get off on inflicting pain. Ever wonder why they jump at the chance to pull teeth put? They're just claiming that you have a problem so they can make more money. . . or so that they don't get bored

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• :o that dentist got away with killing cecil :(

• exactly, but that ain't all they get away with. If you look at this list they can: Kill animals, maim children and uh. . . well I don't know a third one but I'm sure they do something bad.

These guys got a license to harm people, every where they go it's nothing but death pain and misery

• Vaas was a bit of a dentist himself. If you watch the prequel video, that was the one thing he did to Christopher Mintz-Plasse that I couldn't watch (it was the sound, actually)

• No way, I definitely don't like it :(

www.verysimplethoughts.com/.../scary_dentist.jpg

• When you are an adult and pay for your own dental insurance with employer suddenly the dentist is an amazing luxury!!!

• lmao. i lose insurance coverage in a few months :x this was my last hurrah...

• shall we just quit life? ahahahaha

• Nooo just do what you can make money and enjoy life!

• I don't go to dentist, dentist goes to me
    rightwingnews.com/.../...fundraiser-9c13ceaad6.jpg

• I loathe dentists. I swear my dentist is a sadist. I had a cavity that he said was superficial so I wouldn't need any numbing. Holy hell was that painful when he drilled. After a very loud disgruntled grunt from me he apologized and said he thought the numbing shot would be more painful than the drilling. That SOB thought wrong.

• ahhhhhhh! just hearing about the drilling is making my mouth hurt lmao. I don't know why people would ever go into that profession... eeeeek!

• I had 6 teeth taken out without anaesthetic...
    And then that caused me to have to have surgery, and then have braces.

I hate it when they talk down to you and don't take you seriously!

• I'm not a big fan of going to the dentist!

• i love it.

• I really like my dentist too, she's really friendly and we always manage to make small talk (even though my mouth is open the majority of the time lol) but overall it feels so weird and like I'm being probed by an alien and I have to watch D:

• What do you mean? I love it :D
    Enjoy 10 secs of the sound of this youtube film... you'll look forward to the next dentist visit! 8)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAVyQtxVUCo

• I used to hate it, and i was told last year I may need a root canal, but thankfully that didn't happen, and I only went a few days ago for a check up and scale and polish and it was fine. I don't mind fillings either. They just numb it so its all good

• no one likes it but i guess i dont really care

• It's cause they're installing stuff dude, I'm telling you, next thing you know you got a whole city living in your teeth, kinda like Fry had in his body in futurama.

• I just cannot keep my mouth open as wide as possible with something in it, only able to breathe with my nose. I've literally thrown up trying... 😰
    The rest of it is ok with me aside from how long it all takes and being forced to admit that I never brush my teeth before we start... 😕

• Yes! I love going to the dentist yea.
    I quite like mild pain and I don't mind people poking around my mouth.

Feel that? Thats the feeling of good teeth.

• I don't mind going now that I have a female dentist, my old dentist didn't know the definition of pain.

• I like the laughing gas

• Yes I hate it lol I feel the same exact way lol :) my mouth is being assaulted by technology.

• never had turtle soup so can`t compare it to that

• If it was a woman, I would. But not right now.

• I should say if it was a woman, I may. But with my guy dentist, not so much.

• eh no don't like it and never met anyone who thought differently lol

• In the long run, it's cheaper to go than not to. So I take my time there, even-though it's not always comfortable
    .

• I love going to the dentist.

• NO, i hate it

• It would be pretty weird to actually enjoy going to the dentist.

• no, i dislike them. they're scamps.

What Girls Said 9

• I like it because they clean my teeth and are for the most part nice! lol hahah

• My mother is my dentist. It's fine.

• I don't mind it. I like the feeling of clean teeth.

• It reminds me of the operating room. Brain surgery scarred me for life, both figuratively and literally lol.

• Actually, in a week I have my first appointment ever to the dentist!!! ( bloody wisdom tooth :( ) So I still don't know haha I'll discover the answer in a week :p

• I actually always look forward to going to a dentist. I don't know why but I find the plae calming just like how I find hospitals calming.

• Nope, I never liked it :P

• i adore the dentist and everything about going. i wish i could go every day but my health cover sadly doesn't cover that. i have loved going to the dentist since i was about 10 years old.

• I hate the dentist...