Do lucid dreaming pills work?

Like this one for example.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B010VDUEEM/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1448478986&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=lucid+dreaming+pills&dpPl=1&dpID=41FQlzuGmrL&ref=plSrch

I wanna have lucid dreams SO BAD. I need them. A while ago I was completely obsessed with the idea and tried a lot of natural ways to achieve lucid dreaming, but nothing really worked 😢 Closest I got was dreaming that I was lucid dreaming, if that even makes sense. Then I gave up. But I wanna try again.

Could these pills actually help? Do they work?

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't even know that was a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they just put lsd in there or something

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly doubt! Maybe if its strong enough you will see visions but thats not safe!

What Guys Said 21

• easiest way I lucid dream:

drink a ton of water night before.

you'll wake up midnight with the urge to pee. pee - instantly go back to sleep.

everytime I go right back to sleep, I fall into a dream that I'm very easily able to discern " is a dream " and can take it from there. Also, actively counting your fingers in real life/ asking yourself "am I dreaming?" and checking light switches all the time / flicking them whatever will transition into your dreams if you do it often.

Those are just tips that I found worked for me. and meditating right before bed. Also, regarding the pills - never tried them, but I've never heard of lucid dreaming from medication >_>

• I've tried all that asking Am I Dreaming? and checking if it's a dream or reality, didn't work at all :/

• it takes a lot of practice and mental relaxation.

I noticed even if I do it all sometimes If Im too stressed or can't shut off my brain properly I can't get it right.

Do you meditate? You know what I recommend? Doing some 'guided meditation' if you haven't before.

www.youtube.com/results

Jason Stephensons floating amongst the stars. I generally do those before I sleep and I find they not only help get me in the right mindset, but I've noticed doing these helps me control my mental state a lot more in and out of sleep. there's another I have on my ipod that really helped - it essentially helps you open your inner mind gates or something and walks you through some trippy steps - but I haven't used that one in a while cuz I freaked lmao let me go find that one though, I'll post back later.

• I had my own little exercise to help me lucid dream. (Try at your own risk haha)

Almost every day in the morning with a marker I would put a black cross on one of my knuckles, I did this for a couple months on end. These marks started popping up in my sleep and it immediately make me aware that it was a dream because I associated this mark with dreaming. After doing this for around a year I stop marking my finger but this mark kept appearing in my dreams.

I personally find lucid dreaming quite draining I'm not sure why. I rarely dream anyway.

• I recommend you to not chase after lucid dreaming experiences as the sleep itself lacks being refreshing as you aren't fully resting.

Additionally I don't think using pills are really a good idea here.

Instead if you want to have that experience or something similar I think hypnosis is a way better approach.

• you've done all the looking at the clock all the time (clocks in dreams often show impossible times like 27:35)

looking at your hands all the time so in dreams you look at your hands and notice that often times you have more or less than five fingers on each hand so when you see this you'll know you're dreaming and hopefully can stay in the dream even though you're aware

just generally always being aware that little impossible things happen anywhere from a person being in one room and also in another room at the same time to a glass of barely any water spilling and completely soaking the floor. i don't know all these things can be tip offs...

the problem i had when i did is that i could never keep the lucid dream going for more than a little while after i became lucid i would be manipulating the dream and then it would like collapse very quickly and i'd wake up...

• These things did not work for me.

• Cause I just doooo... I find it SO fascinating.

• maybe try to find a real reason--like something you actually want to experience... like having a threesome or going to Malaysia or being a bear.

If you have a strong emotional focus it could help tell your mind it's important and should come up rather than just being intellectually curious

• I must admit I am not fan of pills especially ones that may affect your mind - I like to be in total control of what is going on. I was on medication that affected my dreaming before in a bad way so I would be more wary of trying it again I think.

• yes they work... they got made to make some people very rich and that's what they do.

Do they give you lucid dreams? I don't know, but I wouldn't swallow pills from some shady company just to experience those. I'm sure there exist natural ways which are as effective as those.

• I've tried plenty of natural ways, just ended up being disappointed as hell >_>

• 😩😩😩

• I personally have short phases where I'm aware that I'm dreaming usually when I can sleep as long as I want and slowly wake up naturally and not by an alarm or other noise... it's usually shortly before I wake up and can last from a couple of minutes to only a few seconds. If it happens I try to influence it and that's when it usually ends lol.

but it doesn't happen often and I rarely even can remember what I dreamed about...

• Funny how life is huh? Some of us never want to have a dream ever again because their content but can't get away from them, yet others want lucid dreams but can't achieve them.

• Yes. They certainly do.

• They advise to consult your doctor first

• I had several lucid dreams, but I'm not sure about those pills, never tried them...

• I dunno I would absolutely never use any pills unless perscribed by an doctor.

• Bwhahahaha. Fuck no.

• No idea, I lucid dream often
    Try to look for some reviews :o

• weren't they used to be known as 'ACID'... lol

• You been watching too much inception

• Noooo do not mess with shit like that,, how about work out or do somthing really exausting , have a nice dinner.. and just CRASH OUT. When u dreaming , just try to make dicisions.

• YO LIKE SAME!

• No they probably dont

• Sounds like a scam to me.

• Nah - I prefer a joint.

• They almost definitely won't.

Unfortunately, Your just going to have to go without banging chaning tatum in the back of a lamborghini (Or... whatever else you were planning on doing haha)

• Honestly, I think if you want to have crazy dreams and shit, Your best bet is probably like Heroin, Cocaine or Meth, Hell, Even weed might do. I see your from Latvia, So a quick trip to amsterdamn and you can get high as fuck haha.

Good luck bro.

• Haha, I think I'll pass 😛

What Girls Said 6

• I always lucid dream, here are the benefits of lucid dreaming:

#1: Lucid dreaming creates limitless freedom and escapism.
    ✿ Escapism is probably the one and only reason most people initially pursue lucid dreams... to meet with their idol, to re-enact a day in the life of Jack Bauer, or to fly like an eagle over breathtaking scenery.
    #2: Lucid dreaming reveals the incredible power of your brain.
    ✿ When you become conscious in the dream state, you have an astonishing opportunity to experience a vivid and tangible dream world that is not at all real. It's mind-expanding.
    #3: Lucid dreaming prompts us to question the nature of reality.
    ✿ In questioning the nature of our perception, it naturally leads us to question the nature of reality - that is, the world as it exists around us.
    # 4: Lucid dreaming is a direct line for communication with the unconscious mind.
    ✿ Eat your heart out Sigmund Freud. Lucid dreamers can literally talk to their own unconscious mind in the dreamscape.
    #5: Lucid dreaming is a physical training ground for waking life.
    ✿ Being a virtual reality simulation, the lucid dream world is an ideal place to practice real life skills - from the perfect flying kick to playing classical piano.
    #6: Lucid dreaming creates a totally natural high.
    ✿ The moment you recognise you're dreaming, it creates a rush of adrenaline and excitement. It's when you realise that you are back in lucid land, where anything and everything is possible.
    #7: Lucid dreaming helps you grieve.
    ✿ When we lose loved ones, we have the sense that there is some unfinished business. Whether the death comes suddenly without warning, or slowly and predictably, we would all take that opportunity to have another hour with the deceased.
    #8: Lucid dreaming unleashes your creative potential.
    ✿ We all know that dreams can be a bizarre place of inspiration. The benefit, when lucid dreaming, is to be able to actively seek out creative ideas and bring them back to the waking world. Famous painters like Salvador Dali, William Blake and Paul Klee all created artwork inspired by their dreams.
    (and many more)

But, not everyone lucid dreams. Here are some tips and tricks that might cause you to get a lucid dream, ❀ http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream
    but always remember that not everyone gets lucid dreams, some get them all the time, while other struggle into having them so, don't pressure yourself and one day hopefully you'll get a lucid dream and enjoy it.

Love,
    Christina ✧

More about lucid dreaming:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJFujtC5nYs

• I had them when i was young. Now I can't einen remember my dreams anymore. It kinda feels empty

• I WANNA HAVE LUCID DREAMS TOO but I can't :((( arrrrrrrrgggghhh

My friends tell me I should try with weed. I will as soon as I get the money XD now I'm not planning to spend my money on that, maybe later.

• I've never heard of this before - if they really did work that would be awesome!

=)

• I've never tried them, but I can have lucid dreams even withouth them sometimes...

• Usually if i do a shitload of MDMA i lucid dream on my come down. Maybe you should get yourself some Mandy

• Wanna know how to lucid dream? Don't take these pills! I have heard very bad things about them and honestly, if you try too hard to have a lucid dream, sometimes it can end badly (I have tried too hard before and it was almost like a bad trip, I was scared shitless throughout the entire thing). Lucid dreaming takes a lot of practice. I have had multiple lucid dreams and I still find it hard to actually get into one sometimes. The easiest way to bring yourself into a lucid dream is by laying flat on your back, make sure your head isn't propped up too much, hands down to your sides. Close your heads but fight sleep. You will feel yourself slowly drifting but the trick to this is that you need to welcome it, while fighting it at the same time. It has to be a happy medium and this is the exact reason why it is so hard. I have found that it is much easier to get into when you are exhausted. It will feel like you have fallen asleep at first but you will soon be able to control everything in your dream. It seems a lot easier than it is but it really does take a lot of practice. Keep practicing. I have never once been able to enter a lucid dream while laying in any position other than my back so make sure you lay as I directed and see where that goes.

• Oh no, that method is way too scary for my liking, never had the guts to try :S I'm a pussy.

• I've heard that there are monsters and whatnot with this method 😧

• LOL, I have never experienced "monsters".